Hello everyone,bit worried

punsharma
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:58 pm 
Post subject: Hello everyone,bit worried
Hye everyone,I am 5/6 weeks pregnant and last week I was feeling cramping pain in my lower abdomen and I was worried about miscaariage.Now pain has gone but I am feeling nothing like I am pregnant.No morning sickness just bad taste in my mouth.I am going to loo many times but I am drinking alot as well.My abdomen is like flat.Another problem I have constipation as well ,Please if somebody can guide me what to do and is it normal.
Eliza72
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:29 pm 
Post subject: How stange is my partner?
Hi. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and as for you not feeling pregnant, me too, I don't quite know what I expected but even ended up doing another pregnancy test to try and convince myself that I was truly pregnant! My partner thinks I'm mad but then so do I him after catching him trying to take a pic of the pregnancy test result on his phone!!!! As for the cramping, I had that too but it is apparently normal and tends to be around the time of when you would normally be having a period, which mine was. I have no morning sickness, no metallic taste, no extra loo visits. I did have very painful boobs though and had to buy bigger bras last week and get slight backache from time to time. Perhaps I was expecting to feel so much more pregnant than just normal?!

Does anyone else also feel "forgotten" about by the medical profession? I have my first scan booked in for week 12 and then my first midwife visit directly after, I can't believe that I go 12 weeks before anyone bothers to check if everything is ok?
prawnette
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i am 8 weeks , went to see the doctor two days after i found out. well i still have not heard anything from them. i have no clue on who my midwife is, how to contact her or even what hospital i will be at.

i am really worried as this is my first. i have call to try and find out atleast 15 times, but still no one can give me an answer.

araarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry ladies.
jo
x x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
hi its so normal to have pains i did 6 pregnancy tests as i didnt feel pregnant and this is my 3rd ive had no sickness nothing yeh so us r the lucky ones and jo i didnt see eneyone untill i was 11 weeks so it wont be long hun xx
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
I know how you feel, i have been led to believe that i could be anything up to 20wks before i get my first scan and I have no idea what is happening!I feel totally in the dark about my pregnancy as im 10 weeks now have seen GP once and heard nothing since so dont feel too bad, at least you are getting scan at 12 weeks! Confused
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
I would speak to your doctor again to get seen. I've just seen my midwife and have my dating scan on Tuesday. Maybe it's different in different areas but she told me that they like to see everyone at around 10 - 12 weeks.
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:11 am 
Post subject:
Hello I'm about 6/7 weeks pregnant & it's my first time to so I havn't a clue what to expect, I have seen the doctor & waiting to see midwife now.
I have had the same problems dull lower back pains & occasional cramps in my stomach after worrying about it for about a week & talking to friends & family it sounds like it's pretty normal it's your body's way of saying things are changing, but if your worried then maybe you should go & see your doctor if you havn't seen your midwife yet.
Good luck & I'm sure everything is going to be fine Very Happy -x-x-
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:29 am 
Post subject:
hi punsharma,

i would nt worry about the flat stomach, im 14 weeks and my stomach is still flat, and sinks in when i hold in! (im desperate for a bump)!! lol! had a scan a few days ago and baby is fine, and his?her size is perfectly normal.

also i had really strong period pains untill i was 9 weeks pregnant, although there was nop bleeding. so really wouldnt worry about pains unless you had bleeding.

as for the pregnancy symptoms, i only started gettin them around 8 weeks.

its easy saying not to worry, every pain or cramp i felt i was panicking like crazy and it was only a few days ago i stopped panicking about my babys size. so its really normal to be worried, even at the smallest of things.

have my best wishes to you and baby and hope all goes well.

kimberley xo

roch1985
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:22 pm 
Post subject: No symptoms
Hi, I'm into my 8th week of pregnancy and still not really believing i'm pregnant. I feel a bit tired and boobs a little tender but apart from that, nothing. I'm tempted to buy a pregnancy test just to make sure. (even though confirmed by doctor and no period). I want to feel pregnant!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular