Trying for our first baby, confused?

MrsE27
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:01 pm 
Post subject: Trying for our first baby, confused?
Hi am new here, just wondering if anyone can offer some advice really. Came off the pill in Oct 07 after gettin married, started ttc in feb 08, periods been a bit irregular (28, 25, 29, 24, 30, 26) but have been very light. Last month only lasted 2 days? did a pg test but negative. Confused Worried that I am not ovulating at all???

This happened to anyone else? thinking will go to doctors next week?

Good luck to everyone Smile x
farzu23
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:24 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi,

welcome to this amazing site. I had the same problem when i came off pill. May be your body is tryng to adjust. give it some time. best of luck.
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
the same has happened to me when i came off the pill, i only bleed for a day and a half! I didnt have a problem getting pregnant with it last time tho so i wouldnt worry too much about it.good luck x
MrsE27
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:07 am 
Post subject:
This website is great, thanks for your replies, its good to know you aren't the only person going through these things!! x
xXxsamxXx
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
hi there,
exact same thing happeed to me. i came off the pill had a normal period the first month but only a 2 day 1 the next month.
its my first time ttc aswell and it really can be confusing and stressful. i never realised just how hard to was going to be.
anyways my advice is to try and relax about the whole thing and let mother nature do her thing.
i no its easier said than done but ive decided that this way when it happens it will be even more exciting.
wishing u the best of luck x x x
MrsE27
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the advice, am trying not to get stressed out yet, early days really. It's mad how you spend half your life trying not to get pregnant, without realising how difficult it can actually be sometimes!!! Also, once you start trying, you see(or notice) pregnant people everywhere!!

Has anyone tried reflexology? I read that it can help regulate cycles and balance hormones getting your body ready for a baby...as well as being relaxing??

Good luck everyone x
xXxsamxXx
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:24 am 
Post subject:
tell me about it mrse27, everywhere i go all i see is pregnant woman or new born babies. but our time time will come!
no never tried it but ive also heard its meant to be very helpful. would love to find out more about it x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular