silly question?

tealbutterfly
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:03 pm 
Post subject: silly question?
Hey guys,

I know this probably sounds really silly, but when does the tummy go hard? it's just that i have always had a bit of a pop belly and held it in for a long time, and now i'm pregnant i feel unable to measure the bump. I thought perhaps once it goes hard then i'll have a better idea of it's size. I'm 10 weeks, and when my aunt was 10 she was quite big. I know everyone is different but i'm just wondering when people start showing, as i cant quite tell.
mando
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:34 pm 
Post subject: hiya
Its not really a silly queston, like u say every1 is different. I only really started to show when i was bout 27weeks or so. Im 34weeks now. The measurements of my baby r fine and all is well with me. So dont u worry theres no 2 pregnant ppl ever the same.
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
HI there - I am 12 weeks tomorrow and today my tummy just seems to have popped out!!! I almost look about 5 months gone and it feels slightly stretched....Hate to think what I am going to look like through the summer Cool

Flossie xx

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:41 am 
Post subject:
im pos-itive-ly jealous of you flossie!!!! Sad i want a bump so bad!!!!

im 14 weeks pregnant and although my stomach is a little hard, i have nothing there!!!

im a size 10/12 and have never had a 'flat' tummy but theres definately no bump! when i lye down on my back and hold in, my tummy just sinks in! Embarassed so no sign of a bump yet!

this was really starting to worry me, although a few days ago i got my 3 month scan and doc said baby was fine and at normal size for a 13 week old baby. so im happy enough!

guess were all just different and are bumps have to come sooner or later!!! Rolling Eyes

kiimberley xo

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
I know the feeling of wanting a bump so desperatly, i think its something to do with us thinking if we have a bump we have more of a solid "everythings fine", but believe me, soon will come the day when you are wishing you could see your feet again!!!!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular