Bleeding after a normal period

lizzyhearts
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:34 pm 
Post subject: Bleeding after a normal period
Hi guys. Have been on here b4, not that long ago. I had a period 4 weeks ago that was very heavy, not unusual for me these days. I stopped bleeding after 7 days, had a break of 4 days and then bled again for 2 days. I know this isn't anything sinister but i did freak out as i had never had this ever in my life. I went to the docs and they cudn't explain it. Me and my b/f have been actively trying for a baby for the last 14mths. I am now convinced i am to blame for this. He told me in the beginning of our relationship, that in a past relationship, a lass he was with fell pregnant with his baby and she had it aborted. I feel sooo [*@!#%*] coz a lot of folk i am close to have had or are just about to have a baby. The most recent is sumone i never really got on with. I know it's cruel, but right now, all i can think of is how lucky these peeps are, and they have no idea what i am going through. I have been in tears for the last hr over this. I just think it's not meant to be for me....i cannot accept this. Why do the folk who r nasty to others in life always fair better than those that do their best? what have i done wrong in my life to deserve being unable to concieve? Personally, i am devastated, i know it won't happen now. I am 34. I have had chances in the past 18mths and i have never "caught". I feel let down and useless.
helen73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:32 am 
Post subject:
Hey lizzyhearts keep your chin up. I've been actively trying for 6 months but my DH and I have been married for 18months and sort of trying since we got married. I'm also 34 and keep thinking i've left it to late and it isn't going to happen. 2 of my closest friends had babies last year, and now 2 girls I work with and one of by best friends have all announced within a month of eachother so I feel like i'm surrounded by 'lucky' people and someone keeps missing me out. As my mum says, it'll happen when it's meant to happen, and worrying and stressing actually makes it worse. Know this may not be much help but there's others out here feeling the same as you. Have just been 10 days late and was so excited and confused but AF popped in this morning...guess we just have to keep positive and keep enjoying the baby dance XXX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular