Hay :D

xxjussiexx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:05 pm 
Post subject: Hay :D
I am 19 single and pregnant! I have just found out I am pregnant I am 8 weeks at the moment. Very scared! Have planned on telling my parents soon, already told by boyfriend (well ex now!) . I know allot of people have said to me about getting an abortion etc etc, but personally I really can't. I know this pregnancy will mess things up for me for a while but now I am in this situation(which was not planned) I have got to deal and want to be happy! I am feeling very lonely at the moment and don't want to go and tell people as its still early days , so got no one really to talk to - I know it will get better when I have told my mum, but for the meantime I have ventured into cyber space! lol.

I know I will make a fantastic mum and will be try as hard as I can, so just wanted to share this news with someone at least! Thanks for reading. x

Last edited by xxjussiexx on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun and welcome to the forum you can chat to any of us anytime you feel the need to. i was in a similar situation to you 8 years ago (although my boyfriend stayed with me) but i was 19 and i had fairly srtict parents, they went crazy at first and didnt speak to me for a couple of weeks which was so tough, but they eventually came round to the idea and supported me. they have been amazing with how much help they gave me as my partner and i split when my daughter was 1. and now they adore my daughter so much they couldnt be without her. if you have supportive parents you will be fine, plenty of people bring their children up on their own and do fantastic jobs.
the sooner you tell your parents the better hun.
also you are well rid of your ex, he sounds like a waste of space and you're better off without him.
take care and come on here anytime for a chat xxxxxxxxx

ryleysmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun x well congratulations x i know it will be hard but only you can decide what you want for the future dont let any1 decide 4 you x the sooner you tell ur mum the better it will be x the ladies on this site are great so you can chat anytime theres always some1 on here 2 listen x just be strong and believe in yourself x take loadsa care x Very Happy

xxjussiexx
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:11 pm 
Post subject: :D
Thanks guys. I have spoken to my mum - who was VERY good! I was V supprised! I have also spoken to my ex who has told me he will support me as much as he can - so thats good! Mood is very much on a high at the moment! Very Happy x
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
thats great news jussie!!! as long as youve got good support youre going to be just fine!! congrats on the pregnancy and welcome to askbaby!! you will be addicted in no time!! Wink xxx
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:51 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to the forum. I hope ur pregnancy goes well. xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:59 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations, itll be hard work but its worth it.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations, and welcome to the forum

rojakhan
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Very Happy

xKerrynx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:12 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, sorry to hear what a rough time you've had! Sad But congrats on your pregnancy, and try and remain positive. Although my circumstances are different i worried about telling my mum, but if anything its brought us closer together. She reacted the exact opposite of what i thought she would and im grateful i told her when i did as shes supported me most out of everyone, even OH.. not that im blaming him as he works all the hours god sends but just knowing shes there helped me a lot. Take care of yourself xx

Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Congratulations hun and welcome xxx

sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:10 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations and wishing all the luck that you may need. Its not easy, but you seem to have a great supportive family...
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi

Congratulations, if you ever need to chat we are all here!! It will be hard at first but once that baby is in your arms you will feel nothing but happiness and love and that is all you need.

Take care

Selina xx
Sandy79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations on you pregnancy, it may not be planned but with the support of your family and hopefully your OH this will be a fantastic experience for you. If you need any help or advice there is always someone here. Hope it goes well for you. xx
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:53 am 
Post subject:
hi hun, 1st of all congratulations, although i am 32 now i had similar situation i was seeng a guy 4 a while, slept with him once split up 2weeks l8er then found i was pregnant, he ddnt speak to me throughout the pregnancy so i was totally alone, once my son Danny was born i e-mailed his dad some pics and gradually he came round and saw his son for the 1st time at 2months old, now he is smitten... I just want to say yes its hard at times and lonely and sometimes u wish there was an extra pair of hands around to help, but when your baby smiles at you it makes everything worth while, the feeling of love you will get will make up for every bad day u have and its all the more rewarding because you have done it alone.

do u have family nearby? my mum was huge help for 1st 2 weeks and my sis in law babaysits for me so i can continue with my kickboxing classes, i am a very independant woman and found it difficult to ask for help, but its better to ask than get down about it all.

I am not going to say it will be plain sailing, but believe me hun its all worth it, and once your little bundle arrives anyone who is against it riht now will soon come round once they see him/her.

If ever u wana chat msm me i often appear offline, but am usually around brasker_mary@hotmail.co.uk

you will be fine, health visitors and midwifes are always only a call away and this website is great help at times

take care and enjoy your pregnancy

Mary xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular