names that go with PICKLES!!!

KirstiePickles
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:10 am 
Post subject: names that go with PICKLES!!!
Hi there,

My surname is PIckles, not my choce, I married into it!!!

Have the following names for boys- Elliot, Isaac, Jacob, Zachary.

Girls- Martha, Eleanor

Think is, I live in lancashire, and some names sound awful with a northern accent (no offence meant to anyone) but for instance isaac doesn't sound great as the I is over pronounced and lengthened......Michael also gets the I in the middle lengthened. Things that end in Y also don't sound too good. Anyway, we have trawled baby books, and names we like just don't seem to work, or they are too unusual, etc etc just the usual dilemmas. So if anyone has any suggestions, I have been on websites, books the whole caboodle. we call the bump Mowgli, out of the jungle book, becuase we joke that if we make rubbish parents we could always let the cat adopt the baby and do a better job than us!!! I like the name Oscar very much...however our cat is called that!!!!

pllleeeaaasseee help!

k
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:00 am 
Post subject:
I love the name Isaac its lovely. I know what you mean about the accent I live in Lincolnshire now having moved from London and names sound so different in Lincolnshire accent!! Dont know if its much help but my friend married a chap with the surname Mingo, they had a baby and when they were choosing names they couldnt find anything that seemed to go so made babys name double barrelled and added her maiden name to it which made them all happy. I think Zachary Pickles goes really well as the first name is slightly longer and also Eleanor.
Best wishes, Flossie xx

lisamummy
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Zachary and eleanor

are lovely names and it sounds so well with your surname.
vampalicious
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:49 am 
Post subject:
lol, pickles is my nickname!! ( from my DP whos says i pick on him all the time, my names nicola so he started calling me Pickola, which got shortened to pickles!!

sorry i have no suggestions on names, im having trouble finding one for my 4th daughter!
well my kids are

Chloe Jade
Holly May
Lacey Angel, not that that helps! they are quite common names!
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:43 am 
Post subject:
Zachary & Martha....really different, there great xx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular