where are all the feb 09 mummies???

EmmAJanExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:10 pm 
Post subject: where are all the feb 09 mummies???
is there anyone due in feb ..that want t o chat about anything Very Happy

my big baby belly Smile
I LOVE MY BABIES
DaNNii89
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:38 am 
Post subject: due in feb 09!
hi, im due feb 17th its getting so near and still have so much to do! starting to panic about having everything ready! once christmas comes the baby will be here in no time! its exiting though! Smile how are you finding things?!
Becks23
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,

I am due the 6th Feb so thats all exciting! Its scary i go on my hols on thursday come back and i am 29 weeks thenits christmas then B-Day never mind D Day lol

xxxx

DaNNii89
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
i no how you feel!! do you know if your having a boy or a girl?? have you any cravings?! i havent got any special one just for food in general ha!!
Becks23
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,

I am doing great apart from suspected SPD which is killin gme but a week in the sun should help cure that lol!

Cravings hmmm let me think... FOOD!!! Anything sweet i eat sweeties like they are going out of fashion.

Have you put much weight on? I am having a little girl and touch wood i have only put on about 2 stone with 12 weeks to go but it seems to be all bump and boobs so heres hoping it stays like that!

How you finding things?

x

SarahandAnnabelle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

I am due on 11th February and can't wait until I hit the milestone of 30 weeks. I have almost all baby clothes up until 6 months old but still have little things to get and stuff for my hospital bag. My son came at 37 weeks so I want to be well sorted in advance.

I am having a girl!!

xx
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi all thanks for your replys...im due on 2nd feb ..and it is coming really quickly lol....i dont have any probs yet ..but i am starting to get achy hips !!!this is my 3rd baby too!!!!!!!and i nor got any specific cravings lol..again it just all kids of food lol.....i have pouton a bit of weight ..but havnt weighed myself for awhile!!!!!!!!!!! ...and im having a little girl Very Happy
i hope everyone is well xx

my big baby belly Smile
I LOVE MY BABIES
hei
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:09 am 
Post subject:
hallo
i ame due one the 4 of feb Very Happy but nove that my baby boy will
be her some thime in week 39 Smile will nove on the 20 des what day
time is just going so fast whit to girls to look after and hopfuly a house move
soon (need a bit more space Sad )
oter than that my hips dont sime to be stukk to my boddy any more
i cant wayt to hold my baby and give him hugs and kisses
my oldest girl 3 1/2 thinks shes pregnent to and she gos all day
lokk mummy my baby is kikking my tummy Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:27 pm 
Post subject: Re: due in feb 09!
DaNNii89 wrote:
hi, im due feb 17th its getting so near and still have so much to do! starting to panic about having everything ready! once christmas comes the baby will be here in no time! its exiting though! Smile how are you finding things?!

Im due February 17th too! Im a first time mom and Im very nervous and excited...I cant wait to have my baby. At the same time, all I have are baby clothes and nothign more...I wont have my shower until January. But like you said our due date will be here in no time...it seems like it was no time ago when I took my positive pregnancy test at 4 weeks.
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I am due on 16th February Smile
This is my second baby, my firstborn is 8 years old so a large age gap Smile

Pink xx
xMandyx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
I'm due 18th February, I just can't wait for it to come round, I feel so achy at the moment and keep getting strange pains in my ribs! When are you girls finishing work?

acsims
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:52 am 
Post subject:
I plan to work up until I pop.I have a desk job so Im not under any real stress while working. I just hope I dont go into labor at work!
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi there - am due 24th February, expecting a boy Very Happy - and a very wriggly one judging by all the bumps and kicks - love it! Just need names though, so tricky!!!

I can't wait for maternity - I've put in a date of mid January to finish work. Am off today with cough&cold - it takes alot for me to be off sick but I let baby decide for me on this one - the only medicine we can have seems lots of rest!. (Also, usually only get time to read boards and not post, so bonus with having some time to myself for a change Cool )

Hope y'all are doing well - I have a feeling time is going to fly by with us having Christmas between now and baby x

Last edited by JafflePie on Sat May 29, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
mariaD86
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
hi girlies :)
i'm due 1st of feb, seems to be going really quickly lately still not organised for xmas yet let alone baby, hoping it doesn't make an early appearance as my last did, she's 7 so quite an age gap but she's really looking forward to it and can't wait to be a big sister, is anyone here considering a home birth? i'm still undecided
x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular