weight scan

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:37 pm 
Post subject: weight scan
hi ive been for a scan today to see how big or small my baby was and am quite shocked he is 51b wow im 33 weeks and realy scared now hes going to be BIG lol i went to get it done as they where worried he was going to be small as my other 2 wher oh god its going to kill me lolxx
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
i was induced with both of my children due to spd and the weight of the baby both times was putting a huge strain on my pelvis, lets just say as much as i wish i had of gone into labour naturaly im glad i never, i was induced at 36 wks with my 1st child callum joseph and at 36wks we weighed 7lb 130z, and then again induced with my 2nd child jasmine olivia at 34wks, at 34wks she weighed 6lb 6oz!!!! goodness knows what there going to do about this one, but i guess i just make big babies!
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
hi lisaken, maybe the weight will slow down a little. do you have to go back for any more scans?
my friend was told at 32 wks her baby was 5lb 6, she ended up havin the baby a week early and he weighed 7lb 4 so his weight slowed down in the last few weeks.
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
i hope so thers no way i can push a big one out lol no i dont have to go back as he is big and everyone said he was going to be small my other 2 were 5lb12 and 7lb 3 xx
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
how did your other births go?
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
very bad had to be started off both times and 2 days labour my second i had to have vontuse just hope ill have a easy one this time i think the more u have the more scared u get xx
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
you poor thing, i was lucky with my daughter, i was started off...2 wks late. 3 hrs 48 min labour , very straight forward delivery. the problem is i had it so easy with her i rekon im gonna have a nightmare this time!!lol
ive opted for a water birth this time as ive spoken to lots of people that say very good things about it....its got to be worth a try anyway.
do you know what your having?
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
yeh a boy 3rd one lol im thinking about a water birth too do u no what your having xx it must be lazy boys girls r quick
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
no, we chose not to find out when we went for our scan...i nearly gave in but paul was adamant he didnt want to find out...im glad now though as im looking forward to the surprise. im thinking it might be a boy though as im drawn to all the baby boy stuff and have loads of boys names but only one girls name.
i think its worth you looking into a water birth as it might be more relaxing for you...i think you can always get out onto dry land if you need to. x
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:00 pm 
Post subject:
i didnt want to no but when she said do u want to no the sex i was like yes i was sure it was a girl as this pregnancy has been so diffrent but no another lil boy im giving up now lol even today i was like is it deffo a boy and it is 100 percent saying that i would of died if she said no as every thing ive got is boys r u hoping for a boy what names have u got xx
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:06 pm 
Post subject:
i am kind of hoping for a boy as i have a girl...she is 12 now though!! i was only 16 when i had her so i feel well behind the times now when it comes to pregnancy!!
The names we have for a boy are.. Alfie, max, harry, rian, leo..... and for a girl the only name i like is Summer..
what do you think? as for middle names well we dont have a clue
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
i love the name max very trendy and summer is lush i love lexie but not to be lol im calling this lil man lennox do u feel diffrent this time round i was 17 when i had brandon my oldest boy its so diffrent second time as i had a big age gap it must be me feeling old lol
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Lisaken - Sounds like you have a lovely healthy bouncing baby boy there, we have spoken before about our labours I was induced with both mine and had ventouse with my daughter (1st baby) had normal delivery with my son and he weighed 9lb 8oz not even a stitch (dont know if I should be bragging about that though) lol, dont worry about size I think you will be fine.

Good luck, Flossie xx

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject:
lennox is a great name, and you dont hear it everywhere you go. My daughter is called sian and that is a name i havnt heard much which is good.
Yes i do feel so different this time...almost like i know what to expect but im enjoying it alot more. And it makes a difference being a bit older. i must admit though the age gap is worrying for me and we have decided that we will probably wait a year after this one then try again...i must be mad! lol
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
I love the name summer is was on my list but my partner doesnt like it..

I love the name Lacey for a girl and Zack for a boy..
xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular