midwife appt! help!

k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:05 pm 
Post subject: midwife appt! help!
Hey every1,

i have my first midwife appointment on friday morning and want to ask as many questions as i can-however, i cant think of any!!! what kind of questions did you ask? xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
you may find that the midwife answers all your questions before u get chance to ask them anyway...they will provide you with so much information that its best to look at all the info they give you then do a list for next time you have an appt.... if you think of any questions through your pregnancy make a note of them and keep them with your an notes then they are there when you see your midwife.
good luck. x
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Your midwife usually goes through a few things i.e. your general health, if you are allergic to any medication, your familys heath, how you are feeling during the pregnancy, will tell you what you can and cant eat.

They should give you a book which will tell you all about being pregnant etc so have a read and next time if there are any questions then ask them
Deanobaby
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Your midwife, kind of goes through almost everything with you, there and then, there are things I forgot to ask, but don't worry just give her a ring, and she'll be happy to answer them anytime. good luck with everything.

Amandaxx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
I think everything is generally covered she is even covered little things like is your partner related to you (for insest reasons!!) I was like nnoooo... lol.. I think you will think of it when you get there it is alot of info to take in.

Good luck xx
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies-i was getting worried cos i have so many things going round in my head but i cant think of any questions when im put on the spot.lol. im going to keep a note book with me and write things down for next time. How often do we get to see the midwife? x
MrsSpringer
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hope it went well hunni !!

Def keep a note book.

They usually tick the back page of ur notes for u as a ref to see when ur seeing who and when

hope it went well x
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
hey.

went to see midwife-listened to baby's heartbeat(which was amazing) and asked a few questions, but couldnt think of many.lol. she gave me a note book (to write down any questions while im out and about)and some books on pregnancy.unfortunately our meeting was cut short!!! but she is coming to see me on wednesday:-) i now have a really long list of questions Very Happy he he dont think she will be too pleased with me!!! xx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Glad it has gone well for you.
x
xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular