Gina's Contented Baby

CharlieMarley
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:40 pm 
Post subject: Gina's Contented Baby
Has anyone tried Gina Ford only to give up and find a less stressful method? I have kept at it for nearly 8 weeks and my son will not sleep during the day when the book says, although he does go down at 7pm, feeds at 10.30pm, then goes down til 4 / 5am and feeds again, then back down til 7am.
Some might say Gina's methods have resulted in the reasonable night time sleeping, but I would rather be flexible during the day and let him sleep when he wants to.
Any thoughts would be welcome.
Loobylou
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:49 pm 
Post subject: Gina Ford
Hi
I looked at getting Gina Fords book, but decided against it, i have an 11 week old, she is great at night we do the bath, feed then bed routine and she settles herself every night at 7.30pm she feeds at 11pm then agian at 3am then wakes at around 6.45am. As for sleeping during the day I have tried to put my baby to sleep at set times, but this did not work, if a baby doesnt want to sleep at certain times during the day dont force them, just let them sleep when they want. The only thing I do keep to, is keeping my daughter awake 2 hours before bed, we have playtime and she tires herself ready for bed.

Dont know if this is of any help???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular