3rd boys name to go with Swaley & Reuben!

allboys
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:06 pm 
Post subject: 3rd boys name to go with Swaley & Reuben!
Hi, just had my 2nd scan today and was hoping for a girl as I have 2 boys and guess what? Its another boy! I am abit sad, but as long as its healthy. I struggled with both my boys to find names as Im fussy, so anyone who can help me. My 2 boys names are Swaley and Reuben, so just a name that fits in with them. I dont like too common names like Jake, Harry etc. Thanks
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
I like Bayleigh?!? only you can choose the perfect name though hun Smile x
allboys
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh I do like that but my surname is Bailey! Not that it matters coswe are looking at getting married in a couple of years. My partner likes common names where i dont, if I had my way i'd have Blue.
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
hi the same happend to me im on my 3rd boy to lol i love trendy names ive got brandon logan calling this lil man lennox xx like lennon to harley max leighton linton rocco junior
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, this is where i get all geeky on you guys (sorry in advance),

you have named one of your children Reuben which is a name of one of joseph's brothers from the bible (joseph and the technicolour dreamcoat) there are some really interesting names of some of the other brothers like Levi, Issachar, Zebulun, Asher and some normal ones like Judah, (not sure how many people would want that name) Benjamin and gad.

I just thought i would add that seeing as you already have picked some very interesting and beautiful names.

Good luck
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular