today is the day

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:12 am 
Post subject: today is the day
today is finally here and i should have been giving birth but i'm sitting here crying for my lost little baby and to hurt me more af arrived last night again in full force.

i just want to let you know that i will hold you in my heart forever and even though i never got to see your face , hold your hand or tickle your perfect little feet i will never forget you.

i know you are looking down on me from above so if you could just spinkle some strength over me to get me through this day without you.

xoxoxo

pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
there are no words at this point, hun, so Im just sending you a huge hug and letting you know my tears are falling with you xxx
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
great big hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:32 pm 
Post subject:
im so sorry to har about your loss, and the fact that you can post a comment to your baby shows enormous strength,
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
i should of been celebrating your 1st birthday tomorrow and missing and hurting for you more now than ever. wish you were here to show you the little brother you sent for me to fill my heart with love again. i really believe you sent me blessing as conceived your little bro couple of days after your due day.

always in my heart pet - i have not and will not every forget you.

xoxo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular