Flossie how did the scan go?

haribo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi flossie , I was thinking about you this morning on the way to work , so glad it went well , it sounds that it went really well .

Mines tomorrow and I am getting myself in a real state, I had to blink away my tears , sat at my desk when I read your results .

So feeling very emotional today, it does not help that my very best friend is one week less pregnant thank me and she has her test on Tuesday .The last time she went sadly they gave her a 1:2 and she was told it has severe Edwards too so she had to terminate .

So I feel so anxious about it all I just feel like crying, but I am at work so better keep it in.

I feel like itís all double the stress for my test and then hers again on Tuesday , we are so close I just do not know how we would manage if one of us had a bad result our babies are due 6 days apart
sozzle
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Haribo - just wanted to say, good luck for scan, really hope it all goes well and try (easier said than done) not to worry too much but instead to look forward to seeing your little one. i got myself into a right lather before mine to the extent that i was shaking going into scan. Most results come out absolutely fine and you will be blown away by the images. I shall keep fingers and toes crossed for you and little haribo
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
Aah Haribo bless you I know how you feel, I was very nervous when he was measuring the space and looking for the nasal bone, although I was so taken with seeing my little one moving and sucking its thumb it took my mind off it. Your poor friend - that is a very very sad outcome my heart goes out to her, has she got higher odds of Edwards recurring, sorry but I dont know anything about this condition. What time is your scan tomorrow?
Flossie xx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Haribo

just wanted to wish you well tomorrow. Also wish your friend all the best for tuesday. I'm sure it will be ok for you both. Please let us know about both results.

Helz xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular