McG
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:46 pm 
Post subject: Newbie
Hi, I am the latest newbie to join the forum. Been TTC for 10 months now and getting quite frustrated, it's nice to know that I am not alone as it feels like a very lonely thing to be going through! My OH is great and also feels the disapointment but the tears that come and the sadness I feel at the time of the month when the dreaded period appears is horrible (today in fact!). My mum and close friends keep saying it will happen but makes you wonder when.....
Had my bloods done and they are fine, OH is having the semen test next week so will see what happens. It would be nice to hear from others and I hope I make some good new friends.
katokc1
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
i'm in the same boat with you...we have been trying almost a year...it will be a year in june....so we are in the same time frame....i have to go in for blood next week and my husband goes for semen sample in 2 months and he is not looking forward to it at all...he's quite worried about it actually and i really feel like if i don't fall pregnant in he next 2 months he will not do the semen sample......sux.....
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi im in the same boat too, been ttc for 14 months now last month i suffered a mc at 6.5 weeks which gutted me but at least i know i can conceive. My bf is lovely to but men dont really understand how we feel when the dreaded witch arrives GRRRRRR!. Some one just needs to ask how i am doing on the day she arrives and i burst in to tears(people i work with must think im crazy) Been to my gyne doc today for first time and she doesnt want to see me for another year as she thinks everything is working fine since i conceived last month. (goodnews) My advice is try to relax and enjoy it, when i fell pregnant last month we didnt even have sex on the "correct" days!
Good luck and lots of baby dust to you xxx Very Happy
McG
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject: Newbie
Thanks for replying so quick, Tinkerbell it is great news that you will be o.k. bet it is a relief to hear those words. Katokc1, yes we are in the same time frame, we started early June too so 10 months next week. Hubbie doesn't mind going for the test which is good, he already has a 14 year old son but thinks as he will be 37 soon and it was so long ago when he had him it will be him that's got the problem. I always think it's me, there must be something internal and I am dreading the thought of having to have more tests. It is hard not to get stressed about it when nothing happens and you have all these thoughts, just wish there was a magic wand! Sad Keep your chin up.
Khugs
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
Just to wish you all the best, I know how you feel, it's so miserable living with the ups and downs each month. I have been trying for ten (long!) months now. This site has been helpful, Good luck and hope you have some good news soonx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular