Hello

Farie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:37 pm 
Post subject: Hello
Hello there,

I'm a newbie here, OH and I are currently TTC. I came off the pill in Dec but nothing so far.
My periods are getting heavier and longer so I guess that means my body is settling down Rolling Eyes

Right that's TMI I think! Embarassed

Thought I would pluck up the courage to join and hopefully find peeps who are going through the same thing.
I'm pretty clueless and my Dr is about as much use as a chocolate teapot Shocked Shocked
jenniP35
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Well you are very welcome here Farie and there's lots of good info Smile
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi this site is really good and there is loads of people going through the same as you even though some times you feel that it is only happening to you. Any q just put a quick post and youll get alot of helpful repliesI. Its helped me alot, been ttc for 14 months, suffered a mc last month(so im getting there). Your periods could just be your body trying to function without pills etc...
Best of luck xx Very Happy
lisamummy
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
it took me a year of ttc when i came of my pill, ( ok there where some months when i wasn't trying as hard as others Wink ) But your right this is the best site ive found for friendly help and advice, all the ladies on here are great if you have any questions, need help or support. Very Happy

good luck to us all,
lisa x
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
must agree this site is fantastic i have a daughter already nearly 12 and we decided last sept we were gonna try for another and its been so hard this time ive had blood wrk done its normal my fella has had his little men tested there normal so were just waitin for it to happen i have 4 days left till af is due but fingers crossed it doesnt get ere this time... ive found the help and adivce on ere trully great and then i realise when reading the posts im not the only one !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular