Who, What , When , Where and How?

sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:28 am 
Post subject: Who, What , When , Where and How?
Not a game, just me being nosey...

Who would you or did you marry- and all the other question relating to how you met...
What- any exciting things happen?
When- date...
Where- location...
How- how it all happened...

I met my OH Jack, when me and my friends were youngesters doing what 13 yr olds do- meeting up with older (good looking) boys during the school summer holidays. After a few yrs of lost contact ( he was what i considered a summer holiday romance) it wasn't until Dec 7th 2002 that we actually started going out ( i was 15). We were reunited by a friend who tricked me into going to his house on our way home from a shopping trip- he love interest lived a few doors away and she knocked at J's door and then left me looking stupid. We started talking and then... 6 yrs later- a baby and happy- AMAZING...

Who would have thought thata 15 and 17 yr old would be silly summer hloiday 'friends' and them yrs later have a beautiful baby and be still going strong...

SHARE YOUR STORY!!
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:11 am 
Post subject:
I met my hubby at Boys Brigade in 2000. We were both with someone else. I moved to Bury, but in 2004 moved back. Ian had split up with his wife in 2003. He helped me move and so I offered to take him for a drink. We have been together over 4 years and married 2 years and 2 months. Ian has 3 children who are great, and now we are starting our own journey of parenthood. xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:30 am 
Post subject:
I met my o/h John in a nightclub in septmeber 07 and instantly told my friend that i really liked him, we had our first date a week later. By december we knew we wanted to have a baby together and he moved in with me and my son in march. We celebrated our 1st anniversary on 20th september
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
i met my OH in a really rough nightclub in the town were we both live in sept 2007
my friend then stormed off home because she wanted him so i ended up being extremely naughty and agreeing to go back to his place. we went on a few dates after that and finally got together in NOV 2007

ArmyWifey
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
I met my hubby on a blind date back in 2003.His mate was going out with one of my friends and they set us up and then in Dec 2006 he asked me to marry him and we got married Mar 2007 and moved to Germany Apr 2007.

Claire Smile

emmaloo
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
i met my husband and his identical twin in a club we went to every week in 1992 he was 16 i was 15(yes going out underage!!) we all soon became best mates,talked almost every night on the phone and met up every weekend,.as we lived in different towns,a year later i kissesd him and that was us,we moved in together in 1997 while he was still at uni,bought our first house in 2001.got married in aug 2003 and had our daughter in 2005.on december 15th it will be 15 years since i kissed him at that bus shelter! in june our second baby will be here.

LisaGandAmelia
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
I first met Dave when my BF at the time held a house warming for his new house mate. Dave was one of the lodgers best mates. I fancied him straight away Embarassed This was in March 06. I finished with my BF for unrelated reasons then in June I went to a party held by the lodger whilst the ex was away and Dave was there. I drank some cranberry vodka and it made my lip swell up a little as I'm slightly allergic to it and I (being a brazen hussy!) asked Dave to kiss it better!!! He obviously did and that's that!
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
I met Jason in a homeless hostel in 99 when i was 18 and he was 20, I proposed to him just 2 weeks later and 4 weeks after that we got married in a registry office in Southampton 4 days after his 21st birthday, we went to the superbowl for our reception and had the most insane game of laser quest the staff said they had ever seen...i was in a huge white wedding dress Laughing 3 months later we found out we were pregnant and now 9 and a half years on we are expecting baby number 5.

whoever said whirlwind romances dont work Rolling Eyes
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
Leitia, your story just made me smile Very Happy
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:02 am 
Post subject:
i was going on a girls night out for my bday in march 2005, i ordered a limo....expecting a grey old driver, and this gorgeous guy got out all suited and booted in chauffer gear. yummy i thought. i made sure i sat up the front just behind this gorgeous driver and flirted with him on my journey!!!! he txt me the next day to say we had underpaid him....and thank god we did cos thats how we started getting to know each other by sending very flirty txts over the next few days. i invited him round about a week later and nearly 4 years on he is still here!!!! and i love him so much. my brother had passed away not long before i met paul and he really helped me through the most difficult time of my life, and ill thank him for that forever more!!!...........now ive just got to keep the hinting up about marriage!!!! xx

ParelliLover
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
well i first met mark on christmas eve 6 years ago when i was 16. he is my brothers best mate and i only said hi to him but can remember thinking i want to end up with a guy like him. never in a million years did i think it was going to be him because he is 7 years older.
we first got talking properly on my 21st in sept 2007 and got together oct 2007. i had alot of trouble with my ex and i mean alot of weird things happened so i broke up with mark for a few months but always wanted him. we both kept an eye on each other, i was through facebook and he was through my brother,without even knowing eachother was doing it! finally we met agian and we just had to get back together. we are now so happy, i never thought i would find that someone special and when we found out i was pregnant(which was not planned) we realised everything happens for a reason, fate is great and what is meant to be will be. im so happy i am sharing this amazing thing in my life with such a wonderful person.

now all im waiting for is the ring!!! fingers crossed it wont be to long away. xxxx

1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
- I married my husband (dur). we met in janurary 2004 after a drunken night out!
- Exciting things are always happening Very Happy we've travelled a lot and somehow managed to do this whilst saving to buy a house, which we did last december!
-We got married this August, the 2nd Very Happy in Kent.... It rained ALL day but was brilliant anyway! (luckliy my parents paid for it all so we are not out of pocket at all!lol)

Very Happy x
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
met my Oh on a first aid course i was sent onto for work..

A month later went our for his bday got together as a couple (after spending all our time togther) and fell preg the same night Very Happy
Theosmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
Well, I had been over to Dublin for a few days with my mates from uni and Andy was on the same flight home as me as he had been to visit his best mate. He noticed me but I didn't notice him as I hate flying and was oblivious to everything going on around me!
He didn't speak to me then but 3 days later I was out in a bar in town and he was in the same bar - he came over and asked me if I had been on a flight from Dublin the other day!

That was almost 8 years ago and we've been together ever since. We got married in October 2003 and Theo was born last year (on our 5th wedding anniversary!)

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:34 am 
Post subject:
When i was 15 (2005) I threw at party at my mums when she was away, i invited this guy i had got with the week before. He brought his best friend, my OH Matt. We all got very drunk, and me&matt kissed, then spent the whole night sitting together getting to know each other. Our first official date was to Brighton, but he refused to talk to me the whole day (he's very shy when not drunk Laughing ) but did stare at me an awful lot. We went out for about 4months, then split up and didn't talk to each other for a year (despite having the same friends at school).
Exactly a year after we broke up, he got really drunk at a party and was really ill so i looked after him and soon after that we got together. Been together since then, got married august last year and having our first baby in June.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fun 'n' Games All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular