Who, What , When , Where and How?

Trying81andThomas
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
Met my OH on the internet in about aug 2000 when i was 19 and him 20.....just messing about on msn.......realised i'd actually met him at work as well, but didnt know it was him. We arranged to meet up eventually mid oct. Had our first date on oct 21st. Bought our house nearly 5yrs ago....and finally have a little one on the way.
Not married yet......want to eventually..........

Michelleplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:35 am 
Post subject:
i met

Last edited by Michelleplus4 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
PersephonE
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 am 
Post subject:
I met my OH online. We were born within 5 days of eachother and both lived at house number 55. We fell in love after many a phone call and conversation that lasted untill the moon rose. I made him postcards and sent them every week. He wrote me letters and made me mix tapes. I traveled 500 miles just to grill him a seabass on the beach. I only meant to visit for the weekend but I'm still here. We got engaged a year ago come monday and still havn't set a date. He asked me if I might like to get married in September the other night as we were falling asleep. I said I'd love to. We havn't discussed it since. We've been pregnant for 13 weeks and two days and we are excited and scared of being parents at 28. We talk to our little unborn one every day and OH always gives him a kiss goodnight.

We continue to grow in strength together and look forward to meeting Little Fig Newton. Who knows what the future will bring but I'm confident it will be a happy life with many a grilled seabass on the beach and conversations that last till the moon rises with a little Fig in the middle, tucked up, all asleep.

my siren
almost brave
almost pregnant
almost in love
"VANILLA"
ParsnipSalad
Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:24 am 
Post subject:
I met Jason almost 6 years ago, we were actually in a wedding together (my best friend and his cousin.) Smile
We were married three years later in Oregon at the Green Villa Barn, it was a beautiful sunny day in September- everything went perfectly- we had about 300 people there- it was incredible!
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular