is this it??

mendmybump
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:10 am 
Post subject: is this it??
Confused hi there, am first time mum who is 38+2 have been having menstral type cramps accompanied by strong tightenings for almoat a week now, they vary in length frequency etc they build up getting stronger and stronger and when they become almost unbearable (almost constant) they die back down to every half hour/hour ...am soo confused what is happening to me?is this false labour early labour??am afraid to ring midwife or hosp for advice as am only 19 and already feel spoken down too..dont want to seem a hyperchondriac could really do with some advice though as when they are painful its really painful and im so scared...help! Crying or Very sad
meg x
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Its sounds to me like it may be the early stages of labour. Very Happy

Id ring your midwife, and dont worry about what they say coz your most important thing is making sure you and baby is ok. Stuff them if your wrong, at least your mind will have been put at rest.

Good luck & let us know xx

ginger1985
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
def phone the hospital for advice. i had the same problem when i had my baby last week. i even went into hospital and was sent home cos "I was too early in the 1st stage to be admitted!" 8 hours later i was 5 cm dilated and needing some extra pain relief! the midwives will understand that ur confused cos it1s your 1st so dont worry about what they think about u, they have to deal with calls like your everyday!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular