Anyone else starting their TWW?

jenniP35
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:01 am 
Post subject: Anyone else starting their TWW?
I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. Had EWCM on Wed and had a few little pains in my left lower abdomen yesterday which is just where your ovaries are!! Maybe it was wind though Laughing .

I'm not sure how long my cycle will be this month because last month it was 42 days (usually 30 or 31) but if I have ovulated on day 15 then I'm pretty confident I would be due the painter on 10th March.

This is the first month I've found EWCM, been off the same time as the OH and managed to keep him awake long enough to do the dance!!! Laughing Laughing so fingers crossed, and if it doesn't happen this month I'm a bit better informed for next month.

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting X
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:10 am 
Post subject:
Hi im the same got ewcv on wed so hoping this TWW would hury up!!!
Goodluck everyone xxx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
hi jenni and tinkerbell, ive been reading your posts for some weeks now so wish u the very best of luck! im due my ewcm any time now, thought it would have been yesterday but didnt catch it? for want of a better phrase! Embarassed anyway, i have ovulation pain now so does that mean im ovulating as we speak or do you get the pain beforehand? Confused x
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi i normally get a period like pain in the lower abdo on the day i get ewcv so i can pin point ovulation to the day(hopefully ha ha)
Good luck Very Happy xx
MrsE27
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
I'm waiting too, feel like i'm wishing my life a way!! Funny how two weeks never seems this long when your on hols or something!!

Good luck all Wink xx
amysmum96
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
hi all i feel like ive been in my tww for ever ive now got 3 days left before i test.. im feelin really sicky and my breasts are very sore but this could also be the witch on her way too so Twisted Evil will wait and see but im hopin this month i get my bfp xxxxxxxx
good luck to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jenniP35
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:58 am 
Post subject:
rosie36 wrote:
hi jenni and tinkerbell, ive been reading your posts for some weeks now so wish u the very best of luck! im due my ewcm any time now, thought it would have been yesterday but didnt catch it? for want of a better phrase! Embarassed anyway, i have ovulation pain now so does that mean im ovulating as we speak or do you get the pain beforehand? Confused x

Hi Rosie

This is the first month I've found EWCM. I now know what I'm looking for and realise I wasn't 'collecting' enough - nice!!!! Anyway I found it on the evening of the 26th and had little abdo pains on the day of the 27th. Not really sure what's meant to come first though - I'll do some checking. I'd like to know when implantation happens too?
jenniP35
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
I can confirm, EWCM comes first, then ovulation then implantation 6 - 8 days later - if you're lucky!! The power of the WWW Smile
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for the info jenni, i read that much about it i get confused! still havent found my ewcm this month altho i found it no probs last month. had my ovulation pain and checked my cp which was high and soft yesterday (is that too much information? Laughing ) so i too am now in my ttw as i have 28 day cycle. will try again tonight tho, just in case! its great to come on here and chat to people in the same boat. we havent told anyone were ttc, we mentioned we were thinking about it about 12 months ago and people thought we should be enjoying our kids getting older and having more time to ourselves (were 36) so it was a bit offputting not to get the support we would have liked! theres plenty of it on here tho which is great! can i just ask how long you had your ewcm for? i only noticed it the once in a 12 hour gap? unless im not reaching high enuf? okay, im rambling now! Laughing xx
jenniP35
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
I checked on Wed morning and it was the usual white stuff, I had that all last cycle. When I checked again at night I found the EW stuff. I don't usually check at night so it was quite a find Laughing

It only last about a day and a half. When I checked again on Thursday night it was a bit stretchy and a bit white.

God, the things you discuss with complete strangers. I used to be a nurse so can talk about most things - don't get me started on bowels Laughing Laughing Laughing
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing luaghing my haed off! x
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi guys

hope you don't mind me cutting in? Its just about time in the next couple of days for the big O! Should I start the baby dance before the O comes? Is the best time to try when the EW is there? Yuk!! Laughing

Helz xx
jenniP35
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Don't mind at all. I would try a couple of days before and then keep going for a few days until ov. is passed. Enjoy X
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jennie

thanks for that! Can't say I have had the delights of looking for the ew stuff yet? I shall get my gloves and torch ready for the big expedition ha ha!! I assume it comes before the O???

Rolling Eyes Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies.

Very lost here and never had to check for EWCM (is that right) Just gone with the pain THING Embarassed by looking for it do you all mean full investigation. Sorry for the detail but just want to know when I have too. Just left it to chance before and hoped! Sorry but can anyone help!! pup
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular