Anyone else starting their TWW?

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
hiya pup

i know from reading other posts that it changes to an egg white co nsistency which apparently is the best time to do the dance! I was just being flippant about the gloves etc! just my way of joking my way through the time until fingers crossed i get preggers! Good luck to us all eh Smile

Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Helz. I have learnt something new today. Away with the latex gloves then!!!!! Laughing
jenniP35
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:22 am 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Hi Ladies.

Very lost here and never had to check for EWCM (is that right) Just gone with the pain THING Embarassed by looking for it do you all mean full investigation. Sorry for the detail but just want to know when I have too. Just left it to chance before and hoped! Sorry but can anyone help!! pup

Hi Pup

In a word yes, its a thorough poke around. Sorry to be graphic but it will only get worse when you've got you're legs in those stirrups pushing and a couple of strangers peering up there Laughing Laughing Laughing

You'll need clean fingers, have a good poke around, see if you can feel your cervix to see if it's high, medium or low and soft or hard like the end of your nose.

The first month I started checking my CM I clearly wasn't scooping enough so bear that in mind. Your looking for clear very stretchy mucus that stretches a good inch or 2 before it breaks.

Some things I've read say that people who don't like doing this can 'read' the loo roll or underwear but that doesn't work for me.

Now anyone got any constipation questions Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
well now you come to mention it jenni.................only joking! Laughing Laughing Laughing
jenniP35
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
Well it's D or should that be B for baby day in thenext couple of days. Anyone any news? I had a BFN today but it was at tea time. Don't feel pg Sad but remaining optimistic X
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for you jenni. When are you going to test again. Im really confused waiting for my first prpoer Af since my Ep loss. Nearly 5 wks. Cant wait for BFP and now worrying it might happen this month which I have been told is too soon. Panic! Pupx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
well my two week wait is over! no christmas baby for me im afraid Sad af arrived on wednesday, 2 days early! the cheeky moo!!!! hows everybody else doing?xxx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Rosie,

Sorry about af.....2 days early......thats just soooooooooo wrong!!! Fingers crossed for a nice early 09 baby!

Im only 5 days away from af, so keeping spirits high and hope up!

Good luck and baby dust to all Very Happy
xx
jenniP35
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
Well ladies, I've been waiting for the builders to come back and finish the mess they started for weeks and who turns up today?................................the painters Sad You can't always rely on them to be on time but they always come Smile Never mind back to the bedroom and try again
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
im sure i am gonna be the same as u jennie
i am suppose to take a pregnancy test in two weeks to find out but i am doubtin it i think i will have vistitor before i even take the test oh great Mad its so frustrating
jenniP35
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
Bad luck Rosie, back to the practice room again Sad
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry you haven't had positive this month but good luck to you all for your next cycle.......I felt realy down early on in the week when af arrived but feeling more positive again today 4 days into new cycle so hopeful for a positive soon.
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
never mind jenni, guess its back to the bedroom for both of us! can see me sitting here in another 12 months time on the same ttc forum! this month im going to try and not check myself as in cm and cp, all the time and just have sex as and when i feel like it instead of cos i think its the right time. dont know about anyone else but its starting to take the fun out of sex? weve had a couple of laughs about it (like when we had to go in the loft for a bit cos the kids were still up but i had the good old ewcm Laughing ) but apart from that its getting a bit mechanical. the i feel hard done to when ive get a bfn cos i think ive done everything right! Rolling Eyes oh dear, im whining again! Laughing i wouldnt mind but as soon as af goes you just know ill be doing everything i just said i wouldnt! AAARRGH, this is getting out of control! Laughing Laughing Laughing x
jenniP35
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Rosie, your bit about the loft did make me chuckle. Would have been funnier though if you had been caught up in the moment and put a foot through the ceiling followed by a couple of bare bums Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
can u imagine that! ha ha. there was another time as well when we had to say we were wrapping xmas presents in the bedroom, then the kids found them the next day, unwrapped! oh dear, u gota laugh i suppose Laughing anyway im off to check my cm and cp. ..........................................only joking! ha ha Laughing Laughing Laughing x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular