Scan today

aiva69
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:44 pm 
Post subject: Scan today
Hello all,

I had my first scan at 3 o'clock today and it was incredible! I didnt believe (regardless of the symptoms) that I was really pregnant but now its for sure. The picture is alright but baby was huddled in a "corner" so we only got to see a definite heart beat and an arm & leg. Nevermind, it was cool nonetheless.

I cant wait to call my parents (in South Africa) tonight. My mum has like 7 brothers & sisters and she is the only one that isnt a granny yet. Bless her! She is going to be over the moon.

I also cant wait to get home to scan that picture ready to e-mail off to everyone I know, especially all my girlfriends with children.

Sorry for going on, still on a scan-high Very Happy

Have a great weekend all
xoxox
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations im so happy for you, its lovely to hear. I hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and bloom lovely! xxxx Very Happy
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats, Im sure id be excited as you are when I have my scan cant wait Very Happy (waiting for appointment). How many weeks are you hun?
aiva69
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
According to the Baby Development calendar on this website, I am on the first day of my 13th week today. Wowser, I can hardly believe it!!!

You will love your first scan iky, its just such a confirmation of that little miracle growing inside of you.

My parents & in-laws are so chuffed and excited. Its fantastic sharing this news with friends & family.

Good luck with your scan iky and contratulations!

Thank you bloominglovely for your kind words - my sister-in-law said 'I wondered why you were looking so glowing / well the last time I saw you' and now she knows why Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular