Any one been where i have been?

thenextstep
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:58 pm 
Post subject: Any one been where i have been?
Hi,
I am looking for some one who has been through something simular to what i have been through. 4 yrs ago i was happily engaged a man that i thought loved me. I had just found out i was expecting our first child when he started beating me and abusing me. I was so confused I did not know what to do and felt ashamed to talk about it to anyone. One night we had a huge argument and he pushed me down the stair case. I was 19 weeks pregnant when i went into labour. He would not let me leave the house to seek medical advice. I was up all night with really bad cramps and severe pain. When he went to work the next morning I drove to the hospital alone. Only to be told it was to late there was no heart beat and i was in premature labour. All i could do was cry and deliver him naturally alone. I never forgive my ex for what he did to me or our child. I never when home i moved interstate to get away from him as he had already caused enough pain.
I have since found the man of my dreams who knowseverything about me respect me for who i am and want to spend the rest of his life with me. We have decided to start a family. The turning of a new page. T
callyann91
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
i have nver experienced anything like what you have just wanted to say im so sorry about what happened and good luck xx
mlc5
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
sorry havent gone through anything like u have gone through but i would like to say sorry and well done for speaking out,my cousin has just lost her baby cus her so called bloke punched her in the belly,i really feel for you,hope all goes well for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:34 pm 
Post subject:
i am so sorry to hear about the loss of you baby, and i wish you all the luck and happiness in the world. i am glad you have found a truely decent man now.

Good luck
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:24 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for all your support. Good luck and remember to have fun trying. love T Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular