Am I Pregnant???? Please Help...

JoJo28
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:04 am 
Post subject: Am I Pregnant???? Please Help...
Hi I'm really new to this but wondering if I am pregnant, so if you can, please help!!!

I came off the pill on 8th January, have had normal periods since and the first day of my last period was 28th Feb. I therefore calculated that I should be due my next period on 27th March which is now 2 days ago. I thought there was a little, light pink staining this morning but nothing at all since. I don't seem to have any other symproms other than a really, really sore back which also started on 27th march. I keep wondering if I'm getting a little period pain in the base of my stomach but I am confused as this may also be pain diverted from the pain I am feeling in my back!!

I would really appreciate it if anyone could possibly help me with my confusion!!

Thanks in advance!

Jo x
Farie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there,

I'm new too! My partner and i have been TTC since Jan after coming off the pill in Dec.

If i was you i would do a test and see what that says, although i found my periods were very irregular at first, also very light (i have a couple of false hopes)

Good luck, and if it's a BFN dont loose heart, your body will sort itself out.
mine is just getting a regular cycle now.
JoJo28
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks so much for your reply.

I'm currently working in France for the next week or so and absolutely nowhere is open to buy a home testing kit until tomorrow - typical hey!!!
I've been feeling a little queezy throughout the day at times today but I can't decide if it's just in my imagination.

My fiance is coming out to France next weekend so fingers crossed I'll have some good news to tell..... though I'm trying to keep my feet firmly on the ground just in case it's a negative result!

XX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular