keep getting locked out of the forum

emmaloo
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:00 pm 
Post subject: keep getting locked out of the forum
hi i just wanted to mention this as its becoming really frustrating,when im looking around the forum and posting everything starts to slow down(when changing pages or moving to different topics)then it seems to jam up,and then i get error page load up messages,or connection interupted screens.ive notice this is happening more and more often in the past couple of weeks,and its getting really hard to be able to come on to the site for a general browse without this happening,which is annoying as im addicted to this great site!! is anyone else having the same problems and /or can anything be done to stop it please.x

jade25
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:23 am 
Post subject:
i have had it a couple of times i just load up another internet page n log in again then it works 4 me, my screen seems to frezze then i cant do nethin with it so thats why i up load another internet page hope this helps xx

AmyandLewis
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
this also happens to me! i blame my OH's poop computer - I want my laptop back Sad

i usually have to go on other websites for a bit just browsing then come back on here after maybe 10minutes x x x
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx guys.x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular