Pregnancy Symptoms

Albs
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:46 am 
Post subject: Pregnancy Symptoms
Hi

My name is alba and i am currently nearly 8 weeks preganant well 7 weeks and 6 days to be precise i guess. I suffered a missed miscarriage back in September and am so happy that i conceived again so quickly. I just wanted to ask anyone a few concerns i have as im driving myself crazy worrying wheather is it gonna be ok this time. I had a 6 week scan and so happy to see a good strong heartbeat and due another scan in 2 days. Ok i'll get to the point Very Happy since yesterday my tender breasts have started to ease quite alot and as this is what happened in my first pregnancy i am so worried that same thing has happened again - is it normal for the tender to maybe ease a little at this stage. I do actually feel a little queasy and nauseaus this time round which i didnt get last time so thats good i guess but now im getting paranoid that that's starting to ease argh!!!!! I know i need to just chill a little and i guess deep down i know everything will be ok this but i just cant help thinking oh no not again - i think im gonna go mad waiting for my scan in 2 days!! But its so good that the hospital is keeping a close check on me... My god this pregnancy thing is enough to drive a woman demented!! but i know how worth it will be in 9 months time !! Any help to calm my crazy thoughts would be so welcome xxx
xamberx
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, plz try nt too worry i havnt had anythng bad happen or owt (touch wood) so cnt relate to u bt i do knw i am worrying abt these thngs far too much aswell my boobs stopped hurting aswell it goes through stages, everybodyis different and u may find that u have jst got used to them nw, i hope i hvae helpd a little bit, its so stressful being pregnant isnt it u jst want to constantly knw evrythng is going to b fine bt u cnt tel.it will b tho dnt worry, i hope the rest goes well for u and i wish u the very best of luck, i cnt imagine how u are feeling considering wot has happend in the past, amber xx
hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
ok so i know how you are feeling totally!!!! i have sufferd two mcs and the second being quite traumatic i also have a daughter who is three. my symptoms come and go and are differant every day the only thing that is consistant is the tiredness. my breasts are very sore but somedays are worse that others and the same with feeling sick. i am 7 wks 5 so we can go through this thing togeather everyday just seems like a lifetime and i am just wishing the time away to my 12 wk scan.. hope that your next one goes well and try not to worry xx
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi im 7wks today and apart from being tired and having bad metalic taste in my mouth im not doing to bad,although the other day my fiance bought some new washing up liquid and it was apple scented, I couldnt even be in the same room because the smell of it made me vomit, we have since changed the brand and now im ok, how weird is that!
I too was worried about not having many symptoms but as long as baby seems okay im counting it as a blessing as there are many others out there really suffering with symtoms. I hope everything goes well for you xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi

I only found out last week that i'm expecting!! Its due 30th november, so that make me about 5 weeks, 2 days i think!

Before i found out i wasnt sleeping well - waking early in the morning (Not like me), but the only other symptom is that i'm drinking a lot more water, and yesterday i felt really weak, but nothing else...

Is this normal?

Jules Very Happy

KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi all

I feel tired all the time, feel yucky with this manky taste in my mouth and feeling a bit faint, so drinking lots of water and having sugary teas now and again.

I got out of bed this morning and fell over as my legs went wobbly - running late and got up to quickly. Did it again also about an hour or so ago when i picked some files up from the floor in my boss room and fell over, legs went wobbly so sat on her floor for 10 minutes. Anyone else get this?

I feel rough, no one at work knows yet apart from my immediate boss, so everyone is telling me i look really tired and not so "good". My symptons are nothing compared to others, my sister-in-law was ill thoughout her whole pregnancy with my neice and was in bed most of the time. So i am quite lucky in that sense.

xxxxx
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:25 pm 
Post subject: Your worries
Hi Alba,

I had a miscarriage in October so know how you feeling. I am 11 and half weeks now. My boobs have been on and off hurting but I feel differrent this time. Boobs have not grown mush or been too painful but I have been feeling sick 24/7 for 3 weeks which is easing off now. Though metallic taste has been a pain in bum. You wont ever stop worrying until you reach 12 weeks but don't worry unless you see blood again so try to enjoy it. You did not mention other symptoms but try to think if you feel different so far.

And take care of yourself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular