What not to buy?

misscrazycookie
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
I got given a bath and clothes so yeah plus my mum brought me my moses basket x got given a stand for free so I haven't really wasted much money on things for my baby yet x
martyna137
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:55 pm 
Post subject: This website
I am so happy that i found this website, and all these generous mums and mums to be, who are so kind to share their experiences! thank you Samantha (my work mate who directed me to askbaby.com) Very Happy
thatonethere
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Don't bother buying scratch mitts, they fall off, use socks! they stretch better up the arm and then fold the baby gro sleeves over the top to secure them even more

xx
Xandersmum
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:40 am 
Post subject:
Waste:
Quinny dreami cot for quinny pram system used it once Xander was a reflux baby from day one so hated lying flat I. This so we just used the car seat after that 150 wasted!
Also lots of silly clothes I bought like jeans and jackets for new born from gap, they look cute in the shop but are hard to get on which you feel bad for the little one as don't want them to be uncomfortable so you don't bother and fling on a cotton all in one instead!

Godsend:
Muslins for accidents at both ends!!
Bibs with plastic backs!!
I like my baby bath as you can take it in turns with OH to bath them so then when it's his turn I can get a lovely hot soak myself!!
Bouncy chair!!
Foam wedge we had made so Xander would sleep better with his reflux - brilliant!!
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
Is it possible for a gorilla and a mouse to mate? I definitely think it is! the resulting offspring would probably have the personality to match some of the mods on here???
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular