Feeling so Anxious :(

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:48 am 
Post subject: Feeling so Anxious :(
I cant shake it, in fact the closer to 12 weeks i get the worse i feel.

I still cant shake the feeling that something is going to go wrong.

I used my Doppler last night for an hour and couldn’t find anything for ages so I totally panicked. Had a bath and then found it no problem. But that was it then the panic was set in. I even had another go this morning but because I was rushing only found it for a few seconds and then lost it again!

I just cant imagine getting past 12 weeks, or imagine having a bump or having a baby – it just feels like it will never happen!

Whats wrong with me  I am so scared I will lose my little flump!!! xx

Larcat
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:05 am 
Post subject:
oh Elp after what you have been through I think it's only normal to feel constantly anxious. I am a nervous wreck also and to top it all I need to wait until I am 14 weeks to get the all clear. The 12th week is around the corner so try not to worry too much (difficult I know). I don't know how religious you are but I do find comfort in praying. Lots of hugs xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:29 am 
Post subject:
Its totally understandable.

I'm 12wk tomorrow an can safely say that feeling still hasn't gone. I don't think it will untill we are holding our babies.

I'm quite sure your little 'flump' is there for the long haul. You've seen her/him, heard her/him please try to relax.

And please please please don't sit there for an hour using your doppler Sad Its just going to cause you undue stress thats really not good for you or you flump!!!
If you look for 5/10mins with no luck, DON'T PANIC!! Put it down and leave it a bit. Go for a wee, walk up and down the stairs and maybe try again. More than likely baby is just tucked away having a kip...and your there rudely sticking your doppler probe into its comfy abode Laughing
When I found mine I could find it quite easy every time, as the times gone on (even though my uterus is above my pubic bone now) i'm having more and more trouble finding it..but I can hear it doing its kung-fu moves then pick the HB up for a millisecond then its gone again.

Also...My snooty sonogropher gave me a polite warning about using the dopplers everyday too. Gave me all this shpeal about it being electronic etc and not advised to use it long term as they are unaware of long term effect etc. I still use mine daily but literately for 2-3mins a day Wink
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:33 am 
Post subject:
I still worry now Erin, I know OH wont be completely happy till baby is here!

Its perfectly normal after everything you have been thru, I cant wait to see pics of your bump cos your gonna have one Very Happy xx

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:33 am 
Post subject:
Its completely normal - especially after what you've been through. Despite being scanned twice already, I couldn't focus at all the morning of my 13 week one and was so stressed it made me feel light headed. I don't think it was until I started feeling him move at 15 weeks I felt happy and even then I had panics when he stopped or one time when I had really bad cramping

shelleyf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
oh bless you Erin, the ladies here have given you some lovely advice and you wouldn't be normal if you didn't feel anxious - what kind of weirdo just breezes through the first 3 months of pregnancy without a care in the world?!!! but try not to make yourself poorly with worry, there are so many things in life we just cannot imagine happening because we have never experienced them, when you are there with a huge bump feeling uncomfortable and achey we'll all remind you of how you couldn't imagine it!! Very Happy take care my lovely xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
Oh I no exactly how u feel reading this post just sounded like me I can't seem to think that this will go much further I just seem to be waiting for a miscarriage but I really don't want to be feeling like it. Xx

[url=http://lilypie.com]

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls so much! i feel like i am going mental!! I lost my pain pg at 11+3 so maybe as i am approaching that date i am getting more nervous!! wish we had a crystal ball!! x

toots4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Erin after everything you have been through its totally understandable to feel that way. I'm incredibly anxious too and wish I could relax a little. I can't find bubs at all with my Doppler but I'm not stressing yet as its so tiny. I'm definitely getting more nervous as my 12 week scan approaches. Hugs xx

- x - Never forgetting our 3 angels - x -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular