Going out my mind!!! please HELP!!!

roxyfoxy032
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:34 am 
Post subject: Going out my mind!!! please HELP!!!
Hi Girlies!!! i feel so messed up i cant concentrate and all that keeps going through my mind is am i or am i not pregnant, i just wish it was a simple straight forward yes or no!! sorry i have posted on here afew times already, but it just helps me by keeping talking about it.
i came off my pill 29th Dec and had a normal period on the 4th Jan i then had a light spotting on 30th Jan (the day my period was due) but since then nothing!!!! i have now done 8 tests first test i done was positive and all the rest have been negative ( i done the second test bout an hour after i got a positive) so i went to the doctors end of last week, who seem as confused as i was, so he said to have a scan as i may have had a miscariage and the baby is stil inside of me!! i really dont know what to do as half of me is thinking yes i am pregnant and im looking at prams and discussing names but i dont want to get my hopes up if i have had a m/c.
i am constantly tired and feel sick (but that could just be worry) im so confused what to think!!!
Do you know how quickly scan appoitments come through?? (he wrote on the top of the form URGENT!!!)
Does anyone know if it is common that once you come off the pill can you miss your periods for a few months???
Thanks any advise would be greatly appreciated !!! xxxxx
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:30 am 
Post subject:
Hi if i were you id go back to GP annd push him for a app at your EPU now...dont wait for yourapp to come through it will just drive you crazy!!
Goodluckx x x
lucylu2
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:38 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
I had a routine scan arranged and it took 5 weeks. If its urgent it should be within a few days. I would call the appointments dept of the hospital now and see where you are in the system. If not a private one costs about 120-140. They are usually the same or next day.

Im now 8 days late, have had one neg pt. I have had the sorest boobs ever, which i never get with periods. Im confused. I have my scan on April 11th to see if there any problems as i was spottong for a few days a few weeks ago and lower ab pain. Im not doing another test now until i go for my scan, if i havent already come on.

I hope you get the result you want, i cant imagine how you must be feeling, but try to stay positive.

Once the GP has reffered you they cant help any further, urgent is the best they can do, if you yell.com your local hospital and get put through to appointments or gynae.

Take care
xxxx
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:38 am 
Post subject:
Hi tinkerbell123 and lucylu2
Thanks 4 your comments really appreciate them!!
I am going to call the hosp and see if they can tell me when my appoitment is, if its not over the next few days i think i might see if my bf agrees to having a private scan doing!!! as i dnt think i can handle this stress and worrying much longer!!
Lucylu2 good luck for your scan, have you just had 1 neg test?? xxx
lucylu2
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:49 am 
Post subject:
Well yes, last Tuesday i did one and it was negative. Cant handle the disappointment of doing them and them being negative!
I think i'll just wait.......xxx
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
lucylu2 yeah i know what u mean bout getting negs and being disapointed!!! how long have you been ttc.
my scan on the nhs isnt until next week, so i have booked a private one for tomorrow morning so fingers crossed
xxxxx
lucylu2
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
Ooo you will have to let me know how you get on. Try and have a good sleep and think positive!!

I came off the pill early December....its so frustrating, i think its worse because i expected it to happen straight away with being quite young! Does my head in!!

Fingers crossed for you.....take care
xxxx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
best of luck with your scan tomorrow roxyfoxy032, ill be thinking of you. x
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi just wantedto say good luck with the scan toomorow! i No what you mean about - pg tests, I had mc last month and im supposed to test in 7 days( but i dont think i can face it being -)
Take care ladies xxx
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks everyone for your messages, really kind of u all!! will let u all know how i get on, and hope u all get the result that u all want soon xxxxx
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
lucylu2 wrote:
Ooo you will have to let me know how you get on. Try and have a good sleep and think positive!!

I came off the pill early December....its so frustrating, i think its worse because i expected it to happen straight away with being quite young! Does my head in!!

Fingers crossed for you.....take care
xxxx

i also came off the pill in dec, and i am quiet young, so i know what u r going through, its really hard as loads of my friends are either pregnant or got children and most of them werent planned its so frustrating !!!! xxxx
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
heyy just to let u all no, i went 4 my scan yesterday and i am not pregnant, they are going to send me for some tests as they think i have polycystic ovaries, does anyone know what this is and what tests they can do xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular