Hi everyone, me again! little worried

lilmissus125
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:03 pm 
Post subject: Hi everyone, me again! little worried
Hi girlies, hope everyones ok,
just last week i posted on here that ive been so poorly and v. fed up etc, and you all cheered me up no end thank you to everyone, its just that i'm now almost 10 weeks (9+5) and have gone from having horrendous morning sickness and not being able to eat anything to gradually feeling loads better, i still feel a little bit sick but nothing like it was, my boobs are still sore so thats good, plus went to a+e last nite have another uti, this is my 3rd in 3 weeks and they did a pg test and it was still positive so surely thats a sign everythings ok? i've got my scan in 9 days and am so excited but v. worried i thought m/s wasn't meant to dissapear until 12/13 weeks when placenta takes over?? anyone got any thoughts?
any advice wud be great thanks, i'd go mad if i didnt have this site!!
sam x

Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Morning sickness is meant to ease after about 12 weeks but doesn't for everyone - I've gone from 24 hour nausea to random vomiting which isn't nice but to be honest I do feel better. All I can say is keep hanging on it will be worth it in the end!
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I had horrible morning sickness, but it stopped at around 11 weeks. It doesn't always follow that you carry on til 12 weeks. Everyone is different. Hope all ok,

LD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular