Are you a yummy mummuy?

Skeemz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:31 pm 
Post subject: Are you a yummy mummuy?
Hi there,

My nameís Seema and Iím working on a documentary about pregnancy and body image for ITV1 and am looking to speak to women who have recently given birth or have a young toddler and still look glamorous.

With celebrities getting back to catwalk-ready figures in next to no time and A-listers proudly parading their perfect bumps on magazine covers, we want to explore whether women across the country feel pressurized to stay in shape and Iím keen to hear from women who have gone the extra mile to look slim and gorgeous during their pregnancy and / or after their babyís birth.

Are you a yummy mummy whoís become a gym junkie?
Are you keeping to a strict diet?
Are you considering cosmetic surgery to get your body back into shape after your babyís birth?

If youíre a new mum that refuses to let her looks go, it would be great to hear from you.

If youíre happy to have a chat or just want to find out more information you can contact me on: 020 7013 4595 or seema.modhvadia@rdftelevision.com. All contact will be strictly confidential and does not commit you to the programme in any way.

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

With best wishes,

Seema
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Serena, you need to ask the site whether you can post things like this before going ahead with it. I will forward your post to the Askbaby team and they will contact you. I'm sure that you'll understand from the nature of the forum users, we have to veto things like this first for safety.

Ladies please do not reply to this post or the contact details in it yet until Hannah has checked things out for you xxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular