Add more then 1 child to profile ???????

Tink1976
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:02 pm 
Post subject: Add more then 1 child to profile ???????
Question How can I add more then 1 child to my profile as I have a 3 1/2 year old and I'm 4 weeks preg, I have my big girl on there but can't add my due date as well, Help!!!!
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi Tink1976,

Unfortunately at the moment you can only sign up so that you either receive the pregnancy or parenting newsletter i.e. only with one child - this is something we are working on changing in the near future so i'll keep you posted!

However at the moment would recommend that you enter details of your due date in your profile so that you can make the most of all the pregnancy features on the site.

Hope that helps - let me know if you have any questions

Han x
Tink1976
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:46 am 
Post subject: Thank you
Smile H i Han.
Thank you for replying to my question, I have now entered my due date rather then my big girls birthday, please let me know when I can also add her on.
Thank you
Clare x
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:53 am 
Post subject:
No problem - just sorry you can't add both at the mo! Smile
Sianleah
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:00 pm 
Post subject: site problems
i had a miscarriage in febuary 2008 and had already put in to the calendar when i was due. I cannot figure out how to change this can anyone please help me as i am now pregnant again...

thanks for the help

sian
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sian,

So sorry to hear of your earlier loss but pleased you now have some good news Smile

You should be able to update your due date by visiting the MyProfile page (accessible via a link in the top right hand corner of the site) and amending your details where necessary - let me know if you need any assistance with this.

Han x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular