when will i feel a bump?

jocantelobond
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject: when will i feel a bump?
Hi, this is my first ever forum experience. I am 11 and half weeks gone and have a scan tomorrow. I had a miscarriage last October and I am so pleased to get to this stage without problems.
I woke up yesterday feeling very anxious about scan as I cant feel my bump coming yet. I have felt firm from about 6 weeks but wondered if I should be feeling more of a bump growing yet? This is my second child and my daughter is 8, so I cant really remember what I should feel like at mo. I guess I am worried that my baby is not growing and if I have a scan, it will not show a heart beat.

Anyone help on this subject?
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there. I too had a miscarriage last october and another last month, so I know how you feel about worrying that you will go for a scan only to find there is something wrong (my last was a missed miscarriage and I didn't know anything was wrong until the scan). Take hope that you have almost made it to the 12 week mark! Have you had a previous scan this pregnancy? I've had two children, but from what I can remember I didn't have a bump until around the 16 - 18week mark, I just felt really massive, but everyone is different. The only thing that can really reassure you is the scan tommorrow (I also have mine tommorrow) so fingers crossed that it goes well for you. Let us know how it goes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular