dark brown and pinkisk bleeding.

darlinggirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:09 pm 
Post subject: dark brown and pinkisk bleeding.
hi im mel, this is my 3rd pregnancy and im 8 weeks, since friday i havr been having dark brown bleeding when i wipe and some spottting on my pad.ive seen the doc and midwife and they said it can be normal, ive had period like pains too. im terrified..can anyone elaberate on this for me xxxxxx
bump1011
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:51 am 
Post subject:
i'm in my 9th week, i had this last week and i was terrified too. I didn't have tummy ache or pains, just the spotting. Midwife said it was quite common to have breakthrough bleeding and not to worry, which is very hard not to.
how are you now? Laura x x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi I have had terrible cramps all the way through and had some pink spotting at one point - luckily I had a scan the next day and my mind was put at rest I was about 7 weeks 5 days (I think). It is worrying its ok docs/midwives saying its common that does not help you but a scan does I would push for one make it sound worse than it is (I was told to do this by the nurse practitioner) naughty but it works...why should you have to worry?

Hope you are ok hun, Flossie xx

bump1011
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:19 am 
Post subject:
i have one booked for 18th april, i tried to push for an earlier one, but was made to feel like i was overreacting! do you think i should keep pushing? i haven't had any spotting since sunday? x x x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:39 am 
Post subject:
Well if you feel you can wait ....personally I couldnt I have now had 4 scans one at 6 weeks one 2 weeks (ish) later then another at 10 weeks 5 days (then I paid private for a Nuchal Fold scan) have lost 2 in last 8 months so really really pushed you know its every womans right I think if you are not 100% give them hell....who makes these decisions anyway, makes me cross that they feel its ok to leave us ladies in this situation. Let us know how you get on..

Good luck and take care, Flossie xx

bump1011
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:52 am 
Post subject:
thank you flossie. i'll keep trying! hope all is well with you and baby x x x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:55 am 
Post subject:
So far so good!!! Keep my fingers crossed for you and scan xxx

nichole35
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:08 pm 
Post subject: scared
Hi al,
I am new to the site but I am 35 and 8 wks. pregnant with my third. I was having alot of morning sickness but fount Ginger Ale to be a Godsend. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I am not in any pain and no bleeding bleeding but my morning sickness is gone away and my boobs are not as sore as they were. Could there be a problem?
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:56 am 
Post subject:
I had the same thing when I was 8weeks, I went for a scan as I had bad cramping too, but the scan showed baby was fine, and that it was all put down too my hormones peaking early and the baby was going through a growth spurt. Hope all goes well with you, and I wish you all the luck in the world xxx
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:16 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies
i find out next week if i am expecting but 2 days ago i had light spottin so im doubtin now not good
i was readin some of your post and read that a few people do spot at the early stages of pregnancy so thats a psitive as it wasnt bleedin just light pink sorry to go into details
Very Happy Very Happy
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hello. Bleeding does seem to be quite common in pregnancy, but the more you worry the worse you will feel. I would personally try to get an earlier scan, but like you my EPU have made me feel like I am being a pain. All I can say is do what is best for you - if you really cannot wait until the 18th then please try to get seen earlier. I really hope things work out for you. Good luck!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular