girls names

CLAIRE80
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:09 pm 
Post subject: girls names
I used to like Sydney for a girl but dont know if its too weird, if I do choose it im stuck on how to spell it I was thinking either

Sydney
Sydnee
Cydnee
Sydnea
Sydnie

These are others I like

Ruby
Poppy
Rowan
Brady

There is not one name I have seen and though that I love it and keep hoping for inspiration, any ideas?
Bazzle
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
I love the name Sydney! What is your surname and did you have any middle names in mind? Poppy and Ruby were also on my original list!

I have the following names in mind for girls
Eden
Evie
Sophy
Mae
Ella
Mia
Beth
Riley ( although all my family seem to think this is better for a boy!!)

Evie is my favourite at the moment, although this changes on a weekly basis!! xxx
CLAIRE80
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
Oh how weird I had eden picked on my list but there was one born near us so I crossed it off but its Georgeous, also I had Riley for a girl, my husband says he prefers it for a girl than a boy buy thought of spelling it Rylee! The only thing is we live in a small town and there has been at least 3 boys I know lately called Riley.
The surname is Cowell, for a middle name well youve got me thinking, possibly a combination of two of the names on my list, hopefully when I settle on a First name I mite decide, but still keep going back to Sydney!
freyasmom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
HOw about Freya?? My daughter is Freya Rose. I am 33 wks pregnant but dont know the sex. Will either be Poppy Grace or Oliver RObert. I also liked Scarlett
Bazzle
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:36 am 
Post subject:
Freyasmom - I think the name Freya Rose is absolutely gorgeous - my friend called her daughter exactly the same in December!! It has vetoed the name Freya for me though unfortunately!!

Claire80 - I keep going back to Evie like you do with Sydney!! I keep thinking silly things like...' i think someone called Evie sounds lovely..Evie sounds like someone who would be a good friend...!!! My middle name is Jane, as is my Mums and my neice, so I will be using the same if I have a girl, and it seems to go with most names.

My top boys names at the moment are Dylan, Oscar, Leo, Isaac - and most likely a middle name of James ( another familly thing!!)

I will hopefully find out what Im having next week which will make these decision at least 50% easier!!! xx
CLAIRE80
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
My friend has picked Freya as she is pregnant too, I had thought of Scarlett but we are from yorkshire and in a yorkshire accent it doesnt quite have the same ring to it.
Im just hoping that some name pops up from somewhere that I totally love.
Efa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:03 pm 
Post subject: i dont know
hiya am 6mths gone with my first baby and i found out on the 3th april that it was a girl so me and my boyfriend had the names rachael-grace and ryan-connor picked. the only resaon i liked rachael-grace is because its a girlie name.
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:23 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hiya.My partner and I are trying for a baby and if we have a girl,we picked out these names,don't know if they will be any use to you:

Tegan
Kaiya(pronunced Ky-ah)
Holly
Imogen
Grace
Chloe
Freya
Isabel

Hope I could help
somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:10 am 
Post subject: SOMEONE YOU ADMIRE
Why not name the child after someone you admire?
sunshineblue
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:21 am 
Post subject:
I love the name Sydney. It's my daughter's mn and I actually considered naming her Sydney for most of the pregnancy. I'd say go for it if you really like it
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
I'm going for Beth Carolyn for a girl and thinking Lewis Benjamin for a boy. My surname is Archibald (if you hadn't already guessed!) so we found was had to rule out all of the E, I and A names we liked as they clash with the A of Archibald. Evie is beautiful as is Eden. I love Ruby but know a few friends with Ruby's already and Scarlett is very pretty!!! Oh god I love them all!!!! I loved Connor for a boy but again someone else I know has a Connor.....it's so annoying when you find a name and someone else has just called their kid it!!! Evil or Very Mad xxxx
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
This is my first time...so hope this ends up in the right place.

How about Darcy, My little girl is almost one now but I heard the name and loved it.... years ago so when she came along that was it, my husband wanted Caitlin which I also liked but after an emergency c-section I got my way.

She's Darcy Annabelle Rose (middle names after her grandma's)

There are of course different spellings Darcey, Darcie, etc

Confused Glad my two are named now my boy is Elliott...

let us know what you call her in the end.

x
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:51 am 
Post subject:
I like the name Lacey for a girl.

xx

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:53 am 
Post subject:
hi
i am so wanting to have a baby girl i have 3 boys!
but hopefully next time lucky
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
this is my 3rd pregnancy and 3rd boy to i would of loved a lil girl but never happened lol no more for me tho im giving up now xxx
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular