clairvoyiant birth prediction

sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:52 pm 
Post subject: clairvoyiant birth prediction
Go to the link below. The woman claims she can see how your labout will be, and what the day will involve. I dont believe it, but some of you may.

http://babydust.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-736.htm
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:37 am 
Post subject:
Has anyone check it out?
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject:
yep again checked it out for a bit of fun,
the day i give bith will be windy and i`ll give birth in the morning(my d date is 9th june)
the baby will be a girl
she will have fine hair and blue eyes(my daughter has blue eyes&had fine hair on top?)
my labour will last 17 hrs(my first labour lasted28hrs)
she will weigh 8lb 12oz and be 20inch long.(DD was 7lb 6 and 22 inch)
i apparently have questions that im too shy to ask my care provider??even though i had a long discussion with my consultant yesturday??
so we will see!x

tinajane
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:38 am 
Post subject:
wel its told me im havin a girl,
and i ve been told they are 99% sure im carryin a boy, he kept flashin his bits,so u couldn't really miss it, lol,
x x

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:52 am 
Post subject:
emmaloo wrote:
yep again checked it out for a bit of fun,
the day i give bith will be windy and i`ll give birth in the morning(my d date is 9th june)
the baby will be a girl
she will have fine hair and blue eyes(my daughter has blue eyes&had fine hair on top?)
my labour will last 17 hrs(my first labour lasted28hrs)
she will weigh 8lb 12oz and be 20inch long.(DD was 7lb 6 and 22 inch)
i apparently have questions that im too shy to ask my care provider??even though i had a long discussion with my consultant yesturday??
so we will see!x

I did it twice and got the same message at the end about being shy, i think that may be something to do with advertising, and getting you to look on the site as you can click on the bit at the end.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a lot of hair.

neither me or my babys dad has green eyes lol. i hope my baby does have a lot of hair though and thats sounds like a good weight hehe, and im pretty sure im having a girl =] ut we will see xxxx
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
I must be lucky!!!

8 Hours labour, a little boy with Hazel eyes (like OH) and Blonde Hair (like me when i was a bubi, will probably got dirty blonde by the age of 4/5 - like i did lol)

18inchs long and 6lbs 8ozs.
Cocopops
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi!

She said it'll be blustery outside when I give birth and it'll be the evening, labour will last approx 7hrs, I'll have a boy who'll weigh 6.10, he'll be 19.5in long and he'll have light blue eyes and some blonde hair!

Got my next scan in 2wks so we'll see if shes correct about having a boy! I reckon it will have blue eyes and blonde hair tho as both me and bubs' dad do!

xx
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:06 pm 
Post subject:
Heres my results...:

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and dark hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.

With love,

Shes SO wrong its not even funny! Lol. Im due February 17th and thats gonna be like the coldest day of the year and Ive had a few 3D ultrasounds and hes no doubt a boy. Also, Im sure green eyes run no where in my family. I wish it was more convincing...would have been fun.
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Here is my reading, I don't believe in anything like this. I am due June 19th:

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a lot of hair.

CarlanCallum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
Heya done it 4 a laugh

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and be almost bald.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.

loada bull xxx
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:35 am 
Post subject:
omg 22hrs never for 5baby the last only 2hrs 5 mins god i hope she is WRONG Confused

ClairaBell
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:42 am 
Post subject:
THis is mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

Good job i dont believe in them. Neither me or Ian have got hazel eyes so that would be an interesting one to explain to everyone. lol
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
lmao Laughing ok did itagain coz i waer 4 rings not 3 like i said on it b4 lol and now im having a girl (b4 it said boy) labour will be 9hrs (b4 was 22) and she will weigh 10lb 13oz Shocked (b4 they said 8lb 3oz ) Laughing oh well just for fun im going to play abit more lol

tytybags
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
My results :
The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.

I'm not pregnant yet so can't confirm sex or anything. OH has hazel eyes and I have blue but there are brown eyes in my family and dark hair will probably be correct
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fun 'n' Games All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular