clairvoyiant birth prediction

Englishrose80
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
My Results are....

"The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions. "

I hope my labor will be 6 hours but my baby having dark brown eyes... me and my OH have green eyes and we both have very thick hair and lots of it! I might try it again and change the my fav colour just to see how the results change!

MissBehave
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:31 am 
Post subject:
It said a boy with no hair or dark hair (did it twice) and he will have hazel eyes, I have blue,my partner has pale green so I bloody hope not lol!!! xxx
BabyWife
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:32 am 
Post subject:
The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.

With love,
- Madame Zaritska

Fine hair is great as we both had that but hazel eyes not to sure as we both have blue eyes
xx
tytybags
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
I just did it again for the sake of it, the only the different that i put in was the weather outside cos it's sunny at the moment last time it was miserable and now I'm having a boy, my labour time as tripled and he'll have hazel eyes now not brown?????? It's amazing what the weather can do!!! Rolling Eyes
MummytoDevinnkelsi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
Wat aload of [*@!#%*]!! I just dun it and she said my baby will arrive in the morning,it will b rainy outside,my labour will last 4hours and it will b a boy(am having a girl) he will 6lbs 11oz and will have blue eyes with light blonde hair,she also says theres alot of questions i want 2 ask my caregiver but am 2 shy!! rubbish!!
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:39 am 
Post subject:
Yep - she said I will have a girl on a foggy morning (in the wee hours of the morning). She will have blue eyes and almost no hair. and she will be 11 pounds & 6 oz

Kinda strange, cos I would love a girl, and my son to a previous partner has brown eyes like me but my new OH has blue eyes and he was a big baby too (11, 10). That was fun!! xx
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
Did it 3 times got 3 different babies, Blond, Brown and light Brown, Hazel blue and green eyes, maybe i'll have triplets Very Happy Sunny, Windyx2 Very Happy
Naavy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Here is what i got.

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have green eyes and dark hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.

xXMummytoMatildaXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
labour approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a lot of hair..... let you know in a few weeks!!
joyce136944
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:21 pm 
Post subject:
this is what she said about me

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be completely bald.

bexs84
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
the day you deliver outside will be sunny ,, your baby will arrive at night ,, labour willl last 10 hours and it will be a girl it will wiegh 6lb 9 ounces and 21 inches long it will have light brown eyes and dark hair ...... well im due in august so it might be sunny outside that day but then again i live in england where we dont seem to get sun !!!!!! the baby bein born at night well my first child was born at night and my second child was born in the early hours of the mornin so it could well be !! im a bit miffed about where it will get the brown eyes from as me and my oh have both got blue eyes so il see when the baby is born how true this was !!!! x
callyann91
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning . likely that it will rain seeing as im due in march

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours,(i wish) your child, a boy,( im having a boy) will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes ( his dad has blue eyes) and a little patch of brown hair. ive got dark brown hair Very Happy
ill have to let you know in 8 week haha
EMM4SCARLETT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:21 pm 
Post subject:
i must b another lucky girl ,,,,

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.

With love,

EthansMummy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:51 am 
Post subject:
tytybags wrote:
My results :
The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.

I'm not pregnant yet so can't confirm sex or anything. OH has hazel eyes and I have blue but there are brown eyes in my family and dark hair will probably be correct

Ha ha ha ha Lita yours said exactly the same as what mine said Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
she says for my labour day

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a lot of hair.

3 hour labour hmm dont sound so bad but we'll see in approx 3 weeks ladies xx
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular