Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject: Advice re: Ovulation
Hi
i
I am one of those women that gets the pain in the ovary at the time of ovulation, it is happening right now! My question is although we have been doing the baby dance the last 2 nights is this the crucial time, should I be running upstairs right now lol!!!!

Helz xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Helz - Glad to hear you are keeping busy Laughing To be honest I think the more the merrier ...cant do any harm can it.

Good luck, Flossie xx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Flossie

thanks for your reply and I think you are right! I'm sure my hubby will be delighted to take your advice lol!!! Hope you are keeping well and I keep thinking you are the person I seem to have lots in common with i.e. age etc lets hope I end up in the same boat as you soon! Smile

Helz x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Yes its me again!!! Addicted to this site.... also we have younger other halfs - hope I am right there, so they must be in their peak right?? My other half convinced me it was probably best to do the baby dancing every day Shocked am sure you are right and most men would agree with that lol

Will look out for your posts, Flossie xx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
hi again

yes I am too getting adicted!!

Every day? For how many days?? Yes I hope my younger other half is also as fertile as yours ha ha!! I will keep you posted Laughing

Helz x[/list]
startingagain
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

Since joining the site just a couple of weeks ago, I now look out for you as I know you both have alot in common with me , older (i'm 38 ) with older kids ( 16,14 & 11) and the toy boy (32) LOL Laughing Makes the BD much less of a chore hey ?? Very Happy I definately go with the more the merrier like flossie said can't do any harm.

I'm busy chewing my nails and thinking of things to do over the week end to keep me busy and from testing early, AF due tues Confused .

All the best to you both
Donna x
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi startingagain

Great name by the way!! Good to hear from people in a similar situation as myself. I hope you have good luck this time and AF doesn't arrive on tuesday!! I'm at the TWW part now so keep everything crossed for me too.

Helz x
startingagain
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
thanks , My af arrive during the night, a little disappointed but not too much after reading some ladies stories I feel pretty lucky. gonna have a great month trying . . .

Hows things with you , when's your af due ???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular