15 weeks pregnant and feeling like poo!!!

molly1973
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject: 15 weeks pregnant and feeling like poo!!!
is anyone else been ill, with flu colds and coughs since they have been pregnant? ive had flu, sickness bug, flu and morning sickness till i was about 13 weeks pregnant, ive had enough feel low, and dont know how to get better and start to enjoy being pregnant. any one else got any advice???? thank you mandy
molly1973
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:34 pm 
Post subject: flu
and i have flu now, HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:13 am 
Post subject:
Oh poor you sorry dont have any practical advice only to take paracetamol and drink plenty of fluids, hope you feel better soon.

Take care, Flossie xx

molly1973
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:38 am 
Post subject:
AWWW THANK YOU FLOSSIE,
L4Leona
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there,

I was poorly up until about 17-18 weeks. Was in bed for a whole month with severe migranes Crying or Very sad

Luckily from then on i picked up and i'm now feeling fab at 29 weeks. At the time though i was wondering when it would all end but luckily there was light at the end of the tunnel so hang in there. You'll start to feel better soon Very Happy

Leona xxx
excitedmum2bee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:22 am 
Post subject: I have full sympathy!
Hi!
I was poorly for the first 4 months of my pregnancy with hyperemisis ,(also known as severe morning sickness!) Couldn't move out of bed except to roll over and vomit! Was also temporarily living with the in laws at this time too so it was far from an ideal situation! However, 2 hospital admissions later and aprox 2 stones lighter in weight, I am now beginning to enjoy my pregnancy! I am 25 weeks and still get horrendous headaches and back ache but I am proof that there is definately light at the end of the tunnel!!!
Good luck, hope you feel better soon, Holly x Very Happy
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:09 am 
Post subject:
hi all
I hope your pregnancy gets better from here on its such a nice experience to be pregnant i got a really low blood pressure with my last pregnancy i always feelin dizzy for the first 4 months then i gave birth at 7 months Lol
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
honey and lemon is a nice relieving drink during pregnancy aswel as paracetamol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular