ANYONE DUE 22RD SEPTEMBER

molly1973
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject: ANYONE DUE 22RD SEPTEMBER
IM DUE 22RD SEPT, ANYONE ELSE DUE THE SAME TIME OR NEAR??

ANYONE FELT THE BABY MOVE YET?
sozzle
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi Molly - my due date is also September 22nd!! Think ive felt some flutters but never quite sure if they are baby or just trapped wind!!
molly1973
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:59 am 
Post subject:
awww bet its the baby, when is your scan? mine is may 6th, cant wait and wil find out sex too. exciting init.
sozzle
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:27 am 
Post subject:
i like to think it is!! have you felt anything yet?? scan is on 12 May (week after you). So excited to find out what we are having. dont mind if its a boy or a girl but we are having trouble agreeing on girls names so if we are going to have a little lady we need to get thinking caps on!! have you thought of any names? its sooooooooo exciting!!
molly1973
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:34 am 
Post subject:
hi ya yeah we are having trouble with names too, i like jay or jack for a boy and anya for a girl. i think i felt something last night, but i was asleep so may not of been baby lol, i cant wait to find out what we're having either i have a gorl and a boy already, but my partner has 3 boys so he really would like a girl, but hes not really bothered as long as all is ok.
sozzle
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
This is my first so am dead nervous and worry all the time!! Jack, Jay and Anya are all lovely names. What are your daughter and son called? It feels like a long time to May but im sure it will go quickly. Are you showing yet? My bump has put on recent growth spurt however i think i just look fat round the stomach rather than preganant LOL!
molly1973
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject:
cos its my 3rd im huge, was in maternity clothes by 9 weeks!!!! great!!! lol, my son is 11 years and is called samuel, and my girl is 2 on fri 11th april and is called lucy!! so want a short name to go with them 2. im nervous, think its just normal to be a bit nervous, i think its cos we dont know whats going on inside, cos we cant feel anything yet, when you start to feel kicks 24/7 your be fine, and wish it would stop just for a night so u can sleep lol.
sozzle
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:53 am 
Post subject:
well i definitely look fat! was on train the other day and young bloke asked his girlfriend whether the "lady standing up might be pregnant" she looked me up and down before asking "no, she's just a bit overweight"!!! just started buying maternity clothes as alternative is to wear PJs to work! Samuel and Lucy are lovely names also. i agree, its all rather a mystery and its strange not really feeling anything and youre right that im sure i will wish for peace when kicking starts! do you know when that is??
molly1973
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject:
AWWWWWW BLESS YA, HOPE U TOLD THEM U WERE PREGNANT!! LOL
SHOULD START ANYTIME NOW I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT. WHAT NAMES HAVE U COME UP WITH SO FAR?
molly1973
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:27 am 
Post subject:
undate!!! felt the baby move yesterday, so pleased!! yippee, there is a baby there after all lol xxxx
sozzle
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:06 am 
Post subject:
was too mortified tio tell them i wasnt just lardy Embarassed

Well think ive felt some flutterings in my tummy but as this is my first baby not quite sure if its baby or wind!! like to think its the baby though and definitely a strange but lovely sensation. Quite sporadic at the moment. Still grappling with girls names, the ones i like my husband hates and vice versa!! have a few boys names that we both like (Oscar and Bertie).
somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:19 pm 
Post subject: 25/26 september
i worked out i was due on the 26th of september from various sites online

and then from my scan i was told it would be the 25th

Wink
molly1973
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
aww congratulations, i cant wait for my scan to find out what im having, so exciting! how are you feeling? ive been soooooooooo ill for 16 b1weeks lol, but hopefully on mend now xxx
somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:26 pm 
Post subject: feelings and emotions
i have been on a rollercoaster the last few days.

saturday i felt awful and had to get a pair of maternity trousers - just felt FAT

sunday (yest) was okay - we went to an animal park and i was on a high and enjoying the sunshine.

today i also feel okay (so far). boyf is in bed sleeping as he is on nightshift - and ive just bought a trial pack of nappies online Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

still not sure what im having. think i know what it is - but am keeping hush hush until i know for sure in case I am wrong LOL

Hoping the docs can tell me at my next scan.
molly1973
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
awww bless how exciting, i have a boy and a girl so far, so not bothered what i have, as long as its not toooooooooo painful lol, we have bought loads of stuff so far, but cant wait to find out the sex so i can start buying clothes lol.

im feeling better today, than i have al through, got midwife tomorrow so hopefully hear babies heart beat. i have bought a doppler but my god its hard to find heart beat!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular