ANYONE DUE 22RD SEPTEMBER

watermelon
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
thanks molly1973.
My next scan isn't till the 9th June!
Had to go to hospital on Sunday as i was bleeding really bad, but everything is fine now. Got an extra scan done then, an the baby is massive!! Especially the head!!!
Got the test results back today, an all clear. (Thank God!)
Just feel like midwives talk to me as if i'm a child, i'm 20, not an idiot!!! lol
So is it any easier 3rd time round?
molly1973
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
well put it this way, wish i was 20 and pregnant!! lol, its alot easier than being 35!! midwifes do tend to be a bit like that, its not just to u, when i went in labour with my 2rd whos now 2, i was 6 days over due and they told me i wasnt in labour, when i knew i was. some of them dont have a clue mate. ha ha so glad all is ok now and your not bleeding. xxx
lory
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:42 pm 
Post subject: SEPTEMBER BABIES
HI Smile ITS MY FIRST TIME ON THIS SITE . IAM DUE IN SEPTEMBER 16TH REALLY EXITED BUT NERVOUS AT SAME TIME. . MY 20 WEEK SCAN IS 2MOZ AM SO NERVOUS .
WHAT HAS IT LIKE TO GO FOR YOUR 20 WEEK SCAN . DID U FIND OUT THE SEX
molly1973
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi yeah i found out with my daughter, and ive got 20 week scan tues and ill find out again, everyone is different, i love to know, others would rather wait too find out, but let me know how the scan goes tomorrow!! im sure all will be just fine xxx
molly1973
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:05 am 
Post subject:
hi just tooo let you all know had scan 6th may yesterday, and all is ok, and we are having a boy!!! babby is fit and well, xxxx
molly1973
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
evening how are all the mums doing who are due in sept, anyone had scan yet and found out what they are having???? we are having a little boy, and decided to call him joshua. xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular