Graco Quattro Tour System - Anyone got any opinions?

GGmommy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:28 am 
Post subject: Graco Quattro Tour System - Anyone got any opinions?
Hi there
Just starting to trawl through the forest of pushchairs etc that are on offer....there are so many. I want a travel system with the car seat etc and this one seems to have everything thrown in, but has anyone got one or used one?
Thanks Very Happy
fifegirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I've just joined but I saw your question. I've got the Graco Quatro tour deluxe. It's a good buggy but here are my findings since using it.

Negatives, It's fairly heavy. If you have a car that has a lip at the boot then it's pretty heavy lifting it in and out. One of my back wheels fell off but it was easy enough to replace it. Think it had become damaged with me trying to get it in and out the car.

Positives, it's easy to manouvere and the travel system part works really well and is good for when baby is asleep, although as baby gets heavier so does car seat. It's really easy to get up and down.

I love mine. When it was out of action with wheel I bought a hauck speed sun. It was lighter and easier to get in the car but I really missed my Graco. It's a really solid buggy and I would recommend.

Hope this helps Very Happy

----------------
Now playing: Guns N' Roses - Patience
via FoxyTunes
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi

I had the Gracco travel system and although the car seat is excellent, being able to lift in and out the car and clip into the pushchair, I found the pushchair to be extremely heavy and hard to manouver!
I really struggled to lift in and out the car, especially as i had a C section, for weeks after someone else had to push and lift it 4 me!!
In the end I decided to get a Quinny Buzz! This is so much lighter and much easier to steer round the shops etc! I do however, still use the carseat from the Gracco system!
hope this helps
GGmommy
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the tips - it is a minefield out there! I just want one that has everything but not too expensive....not asking much Laughing
tempted by the fact that you get everything with this one. presume the carrycot attaches to the main pushchair for when they are tiny?

Thanks again!
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
yes when they are tiny, you can attach the carrycot onto the pushchair which is handy!
Pushchairs are so overpriced!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular