3 month old crys alot and extremly fussy

Glitterita
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:39 pm 
Post subject: 3 month old crys alot and extremly fussy
Hello everyone...Ive got myself a dilemma. I dont kno whats wrong with my 3 month old daughter! For about a week or so all she does is cry cry cry. Some outburts of crying are scary(for me that is).I can't seem to calm her. Shes extremly fussy. Always wiggling and moving around never at peace. Sometimes she grunts and she grunts.She just doesnt seem comfortable at all!!! Today she has circles under her eyes and yesterday her lips turned purple for a bit.(without signs of distress) She has acid reflux but her condition has never made her like this. Also she is constantly burping and spitting up.Shes clamy at times to. She's eating okay,Sleeping alot more and doesnt have a fever so what gives!? Any advice would help.Thanx ladies
Angeljoy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:25 pm 
Post subject: Re: 3 month old crys alot and extremly fussy
Glitterita wrote:
Hello everyone...Ive got myself a dilemma. I dont kno whats wrong with my 3 month old daughter! For about a week or so all she does is cry cry cry. Some outburts of crying are scary(for me that is).I can't seem to calm her. Shes extremly fussy. Always wiggling and moving around never at peace. Sometimes she grunts and she grunts.She just doesnt seem comfortable at all!!! Today she has circles under her eyes and yesterday her lips turned purple for a bit.(without signs of distress) She has acid reflux but her condition has never made her like this. Also she is constantly burping and spitting up.Shes clamy at times to. She's eating okay,Sleeping alot more and doesnt have a fever so what gives!? Any advice would help.Thanx ladies
Hi, My baby also the same. You should try getting infacol. She might have wind. That's why kept crying. And must check her gum see wether she have a white dot on the gums which cause her pain. So need to buy teething gel. I using detinox brand suit form birth . Just need to observe them everytime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular