The worm that turned!! Sleep Problem

birty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:05 pm 
Post subject: The worm that turned!! Sleep Problem
My baby son is nearly 10 months he has always been a very good sleeper until about a week ago when after about half an hour he wakes crying and will not settle himself.
I go into him and he is sat bolt upright crying. More often than not he will wake agin between 1am and 3am!! Aaahh!!
I have a 3 1/2 year old also that I don't want to wake up, so I am afraid I am guilty of picking the baby up to settle him, sometimes he will settle by being rocked but other times he will only settle after being given Calpol Night or Mediced.
He has had very red cheeks recently so is probably teething but I am concerned that giving him 'drugs' really isn't the answer.
I have no problem's with him in the day with sleeping and he has plenty to eat and drink, any idea's??!!
shazza06
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
if it is teething maybe you should give some painkiller , we as adults take somethng if we have pain /headache,toothache etcand we understand why we ve got a pain but babies dont and want lots of reassurance when theyre feeling off colour
Carol411
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:13 am 
Post subject: Answer to your prayers
I swear by this! When pain is severe give infant tylenol as directed. And get "Hylands" teething tablets they are completely dissolvable and 100% natural. Here is the website: www.hylandsteething.com Also baby ambesol works. My son doesn't like the taste of ambesol too much so I don't use it that often but some times it calls for it. Godd Luck and let me know how you make out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Six Months to One Year All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular