a little off the subjec

katokc1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:27 pm 
Post subject: a little off the subjec
This is a little off the subject, but i need help. this month in 2 weeks is my husband's and mine first wedding anniversary and I don't know what to do...i wanted something low stress so that maybe we could make a baby Embarassed ....anyways...any advice would help...we don't have alot of money...but could splurge a little bit....thanks for any advice you may have.
startingagain
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Katokc1

I'm not married to my partner but on our anniversary of being together, as a single mum of 3 i didn't have much money, so I made sure my kids stayed at their dads and . . . . .

As it was winter i made a naughty but nice picnic, on a blanket, on the living room floor. You know, dressed up nice, candles, wine, strawberrys and cream , chocolate fountain. . . . . . you get the idea ? ? The blanket is a must I couldn't believe the mess we made when I saw it the next morning !!! Embarassed Good Job it was winter probably would've got arrested had we been outside Laughing
a friend of mine re created their first date and my brother went for a meal in the hotel where they spent their wedding night .

hope that gives you an idea or two, I'm sure whatever you do you'll have a lovely time together. After all that's what it's about, being together.

Good luck and lots of baby dust
Donna x
katokc1
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
thank you...i like the blanket and floor idea....
ellsbells
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:55 am 
Post subject: Anniversary Fun
I have read about doing a five course meal/love making thing. So you have a drink at the beginning and tell your hubby he can only kiss you above the neck during this course, then an entree (sp?) and say only touching below the knees this time, then a salad and allow touching above the waist, then the main and say anything other than intercourse is allowed and then go to bed and you are the dessert.

builds up a nice lot of anticipation and you can choose how fancy you make it with the choice of foods and stuff. Doing each course in a different room of the house is fun too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular