pains in abdomen

Larnie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:47 pm 
Post subject: pains in abdomen
roll: Hi im pregnant with my first child and im in week 21, i have had a sharp stabbing pain in my lower abdomen for two days now and i was wondering if anybody else has been having these sort of pains. Please help me as i dont know what it could be and think maybe it could be something serious.
Marysia
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:47 pm 
Post subject: pains in abdomen
Hi Larnie,

When pregnant you get all sort of aches and pains. Just contact your labour ward/mid wife straight away.
malibucaz
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
if you are woried have a chat with your midwife...

i have been getting some really bad aches and pains in the top of my legs and pelvic bone area and bottom of bump which i have been told is absolutely normal
paige33
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:34 am 
Post subject:
This is my 5th pregnancy i had pains in my pelvic bones with my 4th so bad i was given crutches to get around,this pregnancy hasnt been that bad but i still get the pelvic pain bad and alot of cramps.
They call it spd its just your pelvic bones taking the weight of your baby,all i could do was hold it out,take pain relief when needed and have a warm relaxing bath which eases the pain.
It will vanish once the baby has arrived.
Just take things easy hun,rest when you can n dont carry any heavy shopping as that puts more pressure on your pelvic bones n i found it easy too lay on my side in bed with my legs lifted up like your sitting on a bike,just be careful when getting out of bed or turning,keep your legs up til your sitting up.All the best and goodluck. Smile
gingin
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:12 am 
Post subject:
i am in week 18 and the same happened to me yesterday i had stitch like pains very sharp and inense worried me sick, but reading this i am slightly relieved we have our 20 week scan next week - for some reason i dont feel the baby so much and finally said i was worried that something was wrong - but this morning i was woken with movement so i pray all is ok - when the daily flutters i felt for weeks subsided i felt that something was missing but perhaps baby is just changing its shape now ???
anyway i hope everyone is ok and please rest assured you arent alone worrying about all this - its terribly stressful no matter how hard you try to relax - after all its our body thats the cocoon - wow what a responsibility eh !
g
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular