Just thought I'd say hello

obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:23 am 
Post subject: Just thought I'd say hello
Hello all,

I have been reading this forum for a while now and thought I should join and say hello. I think it is a great place to let out your frustrations and to share feelings with others who are in the same situation.

We have been trying to conceive our second child now for 7 months and I am finding it all really hard. We conceived our 1st child (who is nearly 3) really quickly but not having the same luck this time around. I am having blood tests done at the moment to check my hormone levels as I keep spotting for 5-7 days before my period.....does anyone else experience spotting in their cycle and know why? I am worried that it is having an effect on my fertility somehow.

I have been using ov predicter kits for a few months and they seem to indicate I am ovulating but I charted my temps for the first time this cyle and my temps are all over the place......I only noted a clear rise about 5 days ago and I am nearing the end of my cycle so this doesn't make sense! Anyone else experienced this?

Anyway thanks for letting me vent my frustrations........I try to relax about it all but feel it is all I can think about. The irony is for our first child we weren't really thinking about trying to conceive and were pregnant straight away this time around I want it to happen so much its not happening!

Thanks for listening and sending lots of luck to everyone xxx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
hi obe, welcome to the forum! we have been trying since november and nothing upto now. were also finding it frustrating as we have 2 older children that were not a problem concieving, i felt like i only had to look at my hubby and i was pregnant! but this time round its so different, im charting my cm and cp and doing the dance at the right time but nothing! having said that i an 12 years older now, and at 36 i know its gona take some time, i just didnt expect it to. i have a week til af is due so you never know, maybe this is the month but im trying not to think about it too much, as im sure you know it can take over your life a bit. good luck! Very Happy x
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Rosie,
Thanks I know what you mean it seems to have taken over my life! Also I'm 3 years older now at 33 so often wish I had started trying much sooner after my first. My friend has just told me she i pregnant this morning whilst I am really happy for her I am feeling a but tearful at the same time! It seems to happen so easily for everyone else I know........I have about 5 friends that are pregnant at the moment. AF is due in a few days but I have my usual pms symptoms (gutted) so sure it will be here very soon. Fingers crossed for us though xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular