has anyone got good news this month ... hope so!!!!

MrsE27
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:31 am 
Post subject: has anyone got good news this month ... hope so!!!!
Hi everyone, don't think I am pg this month, but it would still cheer me up to hear that someone somewhere is getting BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of baby dust to you all, ka xx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
well ive got another week til i test but this month im trying to think of other things instead of letting it take over! we even booked a summer holiday this moth as we found we were sort of holding back on things that we normally do "just in case we got lucky". i agree with the lady who said when youre not expecting it it will happen. i hope we hear of some bfps this month tho as there doesnt seem to have been any for a while? Rolling Eyes good luck to everybody and keep smiling, Smile x
helen73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
I'm only just entering tww so got a while to wait yet. We have also tried to return to normal this month after being 11 days late last month. We'd been holding off booking summer holidays nad all sorts 'just in case' but have decided we do just need to get on with life and what will be will be....easy to say but gonna try anyhow. Cool xxx
Farie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there,

I'm just about to start the TWW. Feeling quite positive this month but that could be projection!!
Trying to think of everything except testing!

Fingers crossed for every one who is trying this month, lets hope there are lots of BFP's in April Smile
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:11 pm 
Post subject: Hiya
Hiya,
I just wanted to say good luck to everyone who is trying and waiting!My partner and I are starting to try this month but can't for a couple weeks yet,am so impatient already,so can only imagine how the rest of you are feeling xx
amysmum96
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi im waiting on af to show or a BFP im 6 days late no signs of af at all tg... but each time i test i get a bfn but may be im testing too early i dont know.. o/h and me have really laid off the ttc this month and just enjoy ourselves so hopefully good news will be soon.. good luck to you all xxxxxxxxx
jenniP35
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I'm due af on the 10th so a few days to go. Not feeling any different and must stop proding my boobs every 5 minutes. Good luck to everyone X
Ab1
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:27 am 
Post subject: Tryin to concieve
Hiya
Ive never been on here till today and after reading all of ur messages i feel so much better. Not sure on what all short hands mean ie (af) ttc is trying to concieve? there are others i cant remember too.
I feel a good chat can help and i love helping people too.
Im due on tomorrro so am feeling anxcious and keep think well am i prg. Its getting to me.

love Abi
jenniP35
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ab1

AF is aunt flo!!! Smile Good luck tomorrow, hopefully you'll soon be celebrating a BFP (big fat positive) X
Ab1
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:46 am 
Post subject: funny
lol thank you!!
im such a dizzy blonde
x
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Im in my TWW, so im still crossing my fingers!
Lots of babydust to all....BFP's here we come Very Happy

Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular