multivitamins + minerals for pregnancy!! help

molly1973
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:31 pm 
Post subject: multivitamins + minerals for pregnancy!! help
bought some tesco complete multivitamins, and they have 400ug folic acid in with them, not sure i can take them as i thought you could only take folic acid in the first 12 weeks, anyone know, if i can take them or not, im now 16 weeks pregnant! thanks xxxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Molly,
It's totally fine to take folic acid now too. I only say this as I take the sanatogen pregnancy vitamins and they have folic acid in them and you can take them the whole way through. The only one I know you're not supposed to take a lot of is Vitamin A.
Hope that helps,
xxx
molly1973
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:25 pm 
Post subject:
thats great thank u, theres so much you cant take these days when your pregnant its crazy! lol xxxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
It does get confusing sometimes! I always check with the pharmacist before I take anything just in case. I thought I was doing well staying away from the wrong foods and as I don't drink tea or coffee I tohught I was doing well with no caffeine. Then the other day I read that you shouldn't eat too much chocolate because of the caffeine content......the one thing I crave most of the time!!! Very Happy I think if you believed everything you read then we would end up starving and not leaving the house!! xxxx

molly1973
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
lol bless ya, think i tend to agree with you there, you cant even takee a lemsip when you have a cold, things have changed so much since i was pregnant with my 1st child, that was 11 years ago, it was only few things you had to stay away from, now theres a list as long as ya leg lol. madness xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular