cervical position?

rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject: cervical position?
hi all, dont know if anyone can help but can someone tell me what your cp is supposed to be like after ovulation? ive been charting cm and cp for a few months now and thought i had got the hang of it, but this month there has been no ewcm, well ive not found it anyway, and my cp is low but open a week after ovulaion. i thought is was supposed to go back to low and closed? maybe mine has been like this every month and ive just not noticed? can anyone tell me what they find theirs to be like? a bit personal i know Shocked Laughing cant believe im asking you all what your cervix is like, oh dear! Laughing x
jenniP35
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:27 am 
Post subject:
Its HSO high, soft and open just before and during ov and LHC after ov. I can never feel the open bit so I rely on the high soft diagnosis Smile Hard should feel like the end of your nose apparently
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:17 am 
Post subject:
well i dont know whts going on there then jenni, mines still low, open and all around quite spongy? Rolling Eyes maybe i need to sort my pelvic floor muscles out Laughing Laughing Laughing so much for all the baby dancing! Laughing arent you near the end of your tww? how you getting on? x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular