pls help....unsure whats happening

Kate1981
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:42 pm 
Post subject: pls help....unsure whats happening
Hello ladies

I know i might not be in the right area but i need your help.

I am lead to beleive i am pregnant at the moment but i keep getting negative hpt. My last cycle started on the 1st of March and i expected my af on the 31st of march... but nothing, however on the 30th i started to have a small brown/pink bleed which lasted 4 days. I am now 6 days late (from the days i have worked out) and still no af.

I was wondering if anyone was pregnant and didn't get a positive result until later??

Thanks for your help.

All the best
lisamummy
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi kate,

I think pregnancy tests are quite accurate as the hormone they detect is only present when you are pregnant. i know some test are stronger than others ( they can detect smaller amounts of the hormone ) I know when i was pregnant it took me 2 weeks to get a positive, only time will tell,
Im not sure if a doctor would give u a blood test i think they would prob say wait another week or so till you test again.
good luck, my fingers are crossed 4 u
lisa
Kate1981
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:57 am 
Post subject:
hello

Thanks for the reply...

I guess ill wait a few days then test again... if still nothing ill see the dr....

All the best
somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:02 am 
Post subject: NEGATIVE RESULT
I did a test right away before flying back after spending new year with my boyf. (We live 3 hours apart by plane)

the result was negative and I was sooooooo dissapointed that I didnīt do another test until just a few weeks ago (depsite not having a period since December).

And..... guess what?? thereīs a wee baby growing inside me - AND it was conceived at New Year!

Wait a few weeks before you do another test Very Happy
Kate1981
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Somoslagente

Thanks for the advise.. and Congrats for the pregnancy..You sound so pleased about the who thing... So how many weeks were you when you found out? and did you have any pregnancy symptoms?

Best of luck....

All the best
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular